Whatever Happened to....

[quote=“Viper966,post:9,topic:27516"”]

she is still on AIM all the time, to be honest her friend stephanie was a cool girl to go hang out with @ the sundowner

[/quote]

lol, i wouldnt touch that girl with your dick.

and disalvo is still around, he just picked up a 07 M6 in vegas.

[quote=“POOPRA,post:20,topic:27516"”]

Ah real deals Z, that was such a nice car when he first had it. I thought I saw it sitting in tonawanda a few years ago collecting dust.

[/quote]

That car is long gone…

[quote=“Viper966,post:3,topic:27516"”]

i never thought it was…

who else can you think of that has dissapeared?

what about rob (mr smith) i havnt heard or seen him in a while

[/quote]

mr smith recently sold the hatch

i miss monday nights at christophers pizza, the buy one small pizza get one free meets

[quote=“RedDawg,post:24,topic:27516"”]

i miss monday nights at christophers pizza, the buy one small pizza get one free meets

[/quote]

:headbang:

then it just up and closed lol

[/quote]

Good specialty pizzas there, mmm philly cheese steak pizza, mmm chicken finger pizza… its all good

O.G. meet?

[/quote]

FUCK yeah.

That’s where this shit all started.

Anyone there when we took over the UB bookstore parking lot?

Where I assclowned in the mud with the Jeep?

lol

[/quote]

og right thurrrrrr

yep i was @ a cristophers pizza meet, and i was @ the first southlake meet when lafengas brought out the monte

and then my first experience was the skyway drag racing chase when Viper dan ran in his 3000gt and that kid in the white teg got busted for no license

WOW, BTC, I even frequented those meets

[quote=“Viper966,post:30,topic:27516"”]

yep i was @ a cristophers pizza meet, and i was @ the first southlake meet when lafengas brought out the monte

[/quote]

you are so leet :suckoff:

[quote=“Viper966,post:30,topic:27516"”]

and then my first experience was the skyway drag racing chase when Viper dan ran in his 3000gt and that kid in the white teg got busted for no license

[/quote]

What’s REALLY OG, is the lot accross from Hadley…

The first meet ever, when I nearly shit my pants because so “many” people showed up.

Where is that Ray character? Last I heard he was in Florida.

CrazyRacer? Lash? Fuck man.

god we are talking almost 6 years ago now

[quote=“Daddie,post:33,topic:27516"”]

What’s REALLY OG, is the lot accross from Hadley…

The first meet ever, when I nearly shit my pants because so “many” people showed up.

Where is that Ray character? Last I heard he was in Florida.

CrazyRacer? Lash? Fuck man.

[/quote]

i was @ the hadley meet as well, it was my first time on the UB campus… arent the pics still around somewhere? i think it was teh first time i saw evolves car, and the 2nd time i met raven (first time i was @ pepboys and talked to him about FC’s)

lol what about when matt got a ticket driving up to the meet by southlake

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:36,topic:27516"”]

lol what about when matt got a ticket driving up to the meet by southlake

[/quote]

i think that was teh first owned pic i ever made, i remember dowloadeding paintshop pro just do make that picture haha

[quote=“Viper966,post:12,topic:27516"”]

i always liked bubble tea better, we had a great relationship with the owner of teh place, and it had wireless etc… and you could ALWAYS go there and find somebody else you knew

[/quote]

WELL said. I’m going to visit Dennis in California, in about 3 weeks, can’t wait.

Andy, Jay is still racing, and he lives in Vegas. Evolve said last week he might be stopping in town soon.

And as far as an OG meet…let’s do it…

Bao, early May…who’s in…?

I know I am.

yea i saw jason the day before st pats day…

is bao bubble tea any good? do they have kiwi strabwerry?

[quote=“Viper966,post:39,topic:27516"”]

yea i saw jason the day before st pats day…

is bao bubble tea any good? do they have kiwi strabwerry?

[/quote]

yes, and i’m pretty sure… damn it… i wanna go now for some bubble tea…