What's everyone giving up for lent?

Actually I just thought of one. Road rage.

Life is too short for me to get chest pain from some asshole on the road.

hrm. I give up nothing.

:tup:

lol

totally forgot it was lent

i think i might give up smoking

wow that would be somethin, going from 2 packs a day to nothin…

I am giving up swearing for lent…this is a challenge:)

Word. I think I am going to add this to my list. I’ve already sworn 5 or 6 times this morning :frowning:

^^^ i would fail so horibly at that, due to a recent virus on my computer, i lost some important data which i must now rebuild bassed off of previous versions of the data

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

non diet coke

BUMP…07 now…i’m giving up mammal meat…red and white…only because i’ve never gave up anything difficult before…and i dont eat enough fish

nude pics of Skunk and Maximas

#1) candy. starting tomorrow. because i already ate a cookie today :frowning: those damn girl scout cookies keep showing up in my kitchen.

#2) driving more than 10 over the speed limit. so i don’t kill myself. i’ve been having psyhic feelings that i am going to get in an accident within the next month. i have a close call every single day. stay away from me :wink:

Same thing I gave up last year… religion.

haa haa haaa

haha im a bad catholic. i forgot yesterday was ash wednesday and then i ate meat, even after i found out. oh well, i stopped really caring a long time ago.

lent is for faggots all you faggot churchies can suck my dick

A guy who works on cars for a living giving up swearing? Why not just give up breathing? The odds are about as good. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m guessing that’s either:

a.) You’ve got some major insecurities.

or

b.) You’re bored and trying to stir up trouble.

Count me in too.

X…

lol churchies