What's my dog made of? 56k good luck.

sugar and spice, and everything nice?

hahahaha Nelson

It really looks like a mix between German Shepard and Yellow Lab.

yellow lab and shepherd. i also have a dog that is half german shepherd and half yellow lab, but my dog looks more like a lab than a shepherd

EXACTLY what I thought.

The face structure, minus the ears, is IDENTICAL to my dog, and he’s a purebred American yellow lab. But Double the size, haha. he’s well over 100lbs, and he is super thin.

The part that confuses me, is 45lbs is quite small for a Lab or Shepard… But maybe she was malnourished as a puppy and it stunted her growth.

Dobermin, Lab, shepard. The ears have been cropped previously. Dobbie for the short hair in her

^You think her ears were cut?

Eh, my dog is pretty much short hair.

I still say mainly lab and Shepard… The face looks far too identical to my dogs’.

thats a cute dog.

Haha yeah, well she plays the part well. Whenever new people come over to the house she runs up and sits in front of them like a perfect little angel to get attention. Then if you were to set down a sandwich and turn away for a second the little devil will grab it. I know, I can only blame myself for her behavioral issues, but still. It’s funny how smart and manipulative she is. If I’m eating on the couch and set something on the end table. She’ll hop up on the couch and flip upside down with her head in my lap like she’s being affectionate. Then she’ll push a little farther, then a little farther, then before you know it her feigned affection has got her in reach of your sammich! chomp

It’s a good thing I don’t have a big dog. Some of the behaviors that I let slide half the time would be really bad with a 100+ pound dog. Oh well, she’s my first dog. I’m learning.

yeah I would guess yellow lab/german shepard

i’m glad someone got my semi-obscure simpsons reference.

I’m a Simpsons nerd.

If I ignore neck and head, all I see is beagle.

pretty schweet dog

i forgot to add my yellow lab shepherd mix is also 50 lbs.