Whats new with your car for 2008?

trans am - tranny/clutch/ get driveshaft cut to proper length :cough pmp cough: paint the rest of the parts on the car i want painted. clean up and paint underneath the car. find some new 30th seat covers. Maybe a 100 shot.

omni- do a t2 conversion on it so i can get rid of the horrid suck through design. front mount it. paint it. new brake/fuel lines. powdercoat random bits of suspension. New shocks/struts.

:tup: to the front mount pat… and get the TA running RIGHT again :slight_smile:

Wow theres so much that needs to be done,

Maximal preformance Solid mounts
Ground control coilovers
New 2.5" Dp
modify and reinstall 2.5" catback and testpipe
Maximal preformance Adj. rear control arms
HHH Datalogger
Install CAI
Seam weld the chassis
Install 3sx H4 conversion housings and mod-express 8000K HIDs
Have th ECU Rebuilt… again
Decide what brake set-up to go with (Probably Brembo blanks with Hawk HP pads)
Lots of OEM Shit, Balljoints, bushings, Axels, Radiator, timing belt, ext
get an alignment some new tires and have to track ready by may, I think thats it

not really, i’m sick of driving shit cars in the winter, call it growing up lol i’ve got other things to worry about instead of spending money on mods

It’s not growing up when you’re blowing through it on random purchases. You should atleast drive what you’ve bought for awhile. Granted, it’s just an S14. I’d drive it year round.

Sell the S4 by the end of summer. Finish the TGP with a GT28RS. Make any progress on the Camaro worth noting, and clean up the paint on the Supra.

Motor swap.

Nothing. Few maintenance things and repairs.

15x7.5’s with whatever the hot street tire turns out to be
stiffer springs
maybe some exhaust and or reflash if I feel like it
suspension refreshing as needed

…in 3 years from now!

:eyebrow:

Putting on all the parts I’ve got laying around and getting a good tune.

project car started last april, finish date, this april
96 neon sohc hahn stage 5 tuned on 100 octane for 400whp w/MSD-DISII

winterbeater: changed antifreeze today

95 neon sohc summer dd: changin cat, addin header with 2.5 inch exhaust for nicer flow, timing belt after 14 years on original, new struts, CAI, battery relocation, ATX cooler, wheel bearings, polyurethane suspension with mounts, msd coil pack, removin’ AC since it dont work ne ways,

trying to find a bike

cam and tires

i’d rather just put cars on the shelf, pay off the daily, get my Ph.D., and get something factory that I can afford without mods that i’m happy with. Mods fuck up perfectly good cars a lot of the time and i’d rather just get something out-of-the box that I like

oil…maybe

my Firebird will be treated to a heads/cam package, I havent decided on the specifics yet but something of a budget build…
also some lt headers/different exhaust and 3.73s will be in order…
It will also need a dynotune, think I will look into New Era

And maybe, just maybe a 100 shot

I would like to run mid to low 11s NA and spray to mid 10s…

98 ls1

yeah

get some rod bolts

The OG’s are getting older, haha.

Just kidding Bret, I feel the same way. I mean, I still got some plans for my cars, but they are very few, and the maintenance is something I’m more focused on now. I got too many other priorities, haha.

brakes, tires, tune, tokico illuminas, peter farrell springs, get rid of ass-rattling aluminum motor mounts and install poly mounts, plugs, oil change, new intercooler piping, boost controller, useless garrett turbo tach (because it will look cool)

fixed