Whats next! Car after 240

makes total sense

You should be banned

^Rofl, I also want a Suzuki GSX-R (maybe 600cc, cuz im a no0b).

Later on when I got a DD, I will only sell my 240 to buy a Z

I just cop’d a eg hatch and Ill be doing a few mods to it but after that its back to the s13:).
I think like most of the others here I will always have a 240 project car on the go

care to explain why? or you wanted to say that your next car will be a civic, and now you are shy because of my post :D?

no.

maybe you’ll eventually figure it out…

anyways back on topic, i don’t want to mess with junior’s thread he might break me (whomp whomp).
I’d maybe want to daily a Soarer eventually

240’s are fine for me at the moment.

civics are cheap and have crazy potential, I have always wanted one and now I own one:). Not all civics / Honda’s are rice. I must admit when I was younger I was like civics or FF period = rice…and that’s so not true. I will get another 240 when I have extra $$ to own both is the goal and its good to remember there more things out there then just 240s and FRs.
anyways
http://www.afunnystuff.com/forumpics/derailed1_640.jpg

^^^ +1 QFT, Nothin wrong with FWD especially if its a DD or just something to cruise around in

remember kids. its not your drivetrain layout, its how you use it.

^ Also, its not how you stand by your car. It’s how you race it.

Just FYI my Skyline is always for sale for those mentioning anything Skyline related above :smiley:

already kind of moved on but ill be back, bought myself a new truck, once school is done ill either look for a 350z or buy and build an s14, leaning toward the 350z though.

im looking to get an s2k, 350z , or a 08 vette… gotta love some v8s

funny how everyone seems to talk newer than 80-90’s

with all the new fangled electronics/computers… simple cars, I prefer.

You are right GG, now that I know all potential of the s chassis Nissans and how I can craft them to my needs I’ll be stupid to go for Supra’s or Corvette’s. Even 350-370z’s never mind Infiniti’s looks like “money grabbing” set ups to me. I’ll definitely look for new s13 or s14. If I don’t find any I’ll buy RHD one, maybe s15 and convert it to LHD - no big deal.

you can always gut the electronics out of new cars though. :smiley:

already up grated to a 03 g35 coupe, next car , if i have to pick a four door i have always like the 99 bmw m5

Any one of these will do me just fine…

Mercedes Benz - W201 190E 2.5L EVO
Mercedes Benz - W124 500E
Mercedes Benz - W211 CLS63

BMW - E30 M3
BMW - E36 M3
BMW - E34 M5

Nissan - S15

Toyota - MK4 Supra

87 Toyota Ae86 >.>