Whats next! Car after 240

1996 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Targa Roof

2004 G35… Got 2 small seats in the back for your shit unlike the 350Z, but its also got the same beautiful exhaust note.

My next car will probably be a ae86 as a dd, once my 240 gets to the point of no more street driving. But it won’t be some n/a spec 86, it would have to be turbo.

I’ve moved to a GTR since my last 240.

So far I have no plans of going back… After this car will probably be a Stagea when they’re legal.

I <3 RB engines.

Nope, they’re coming here next year as a 2011.

I already drove one! I rented one in Athens like 6 months ago. They are sooooooooo fun to drive! Great gas mileage, easy to park and sweet 3rd gear!

First of all I will never sell my 240sx it will just become a weekend car.

My next car will probably he a Hybrid of some kind. Probably a fullsize SUV I’m not shure what yet. I will see when I get back in Canada. But for shure an SUV… It seems like it’s the only thing you can drive around the GTA without damaging your suspension…Freaken roads are so crap you think twice about buying a sport car.

my 240Z should be with me for a looooong time maybe a Genisis sedan in the near future for winter.

http://i39.tinypic.com/28hzord.jpg

The Gen Sedan is hella baller, bag it and get some gangster wheels and you’re done.

something with 4 doors.

2004 WRX STi or any Lancer Evolution that isn’t the Evo X (ugly as sin)

ya something like that, maybe not an STi but a WRX.
or g35 sedan.

1997 rx7

http://blog.easyautosales.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/alx_bmw_850csi_20061231_5.jpg

I almost forgot about these…

03 xterra
so i can break my car at the track an tow it home

Nissan Skyline GTR R32 or Chevrolet Corvette…upgrade :wink:

My Uncle used to have a BMW 850i

Awesome car to drive, but when it comes to reliability it’s a piece of shit and a car that will cost you an arm and a leg on repairs… it’s the reason why he sold it.

I’m curious, why an 04 specifically? The 05’s and up are MUCH better cars. I specifically looked for an 05 as a minimum.
Basically:
03 - Crap interior, tire feathering problems, synchro problems, no HID on some models, compression rod problems, etc…
04 - Basically same shit, but less likely to have them
05 - New interior, real aluminum instead of painted plastic, tire feathering fixed, revised transmission, all come w/ HIDs, revised compression rods, etc…
06 - Same as 05, but new projector headlights, better looking tail lights, different front bumper, side skirts for sport pack.
07 - Same as 06

Only downside to newer cars is, you’ll pay a significant price premium over the older ones. There’s always a large price gap between an 04 and an 05.