Whats the best bang for the buck performance car......

you’ve got a classy look rich

naaa its not my look is the fact that both my cars are almolst classic hahahaa fml

What is wrong with that Mustang’s trunk? Looks like it enjoys it from behind… just saying.

most cobras and cobra owners do

bulky spoiler to give it a fatter ass with monster breaklight

Im ready to build a superlite coupe. Come for a ride in the TA

Not even going to start with you, I was offered $38,000 from a local buyer.

Whats the deal with TT getting on your shit every chance he gets??

Not sure, par for the course I suppose Donny.

jealous he didn’t get picked as the paul walker impersonator.

How is posting facts ‘getting on your shit’? I’m not gonna throw a fit if someone tells me my Vette is worth mid 20’s…because guess what, it is!!! I sold my MSB car with a nearly idential setup to Bakerins with 55k on the clock for 30k…6 years ago. And yes, it had an expensive wheel/tire combo too. The fact that a Toyota holds is value like that is dam impressive!!

Not going to argue with you, but I’ve seen you call him/his car out before. Just seems like you have it out for him is all.

It’s nothing personal, he posted something that I don’t totally agree with, and also have a lot of experience with. It’s an internet discussion, nothing more or less. I’ve always tried to offer Bakerin help/suggestions with his car.

has anyone said evo yet ??? oh and i like paul walkers car id pay 40k for it

butttttttt i dont

couple of ppl suggested evos, yes

I get the feeling that Wayne is not the ‘hai look at me boi racer’ type. Cannot dispute the performance, though.

them M6 or a nice Audi S8 or something like that. plush but that can still move

wayne best fits in an American car IMO, esp.when hes wearing his cowboy hat

i like wayne best when he is hitting switches…lol.

Yup, me too.