whats the diff between the WRX, and WRX TR?

you certainly can. i just got back from the garage. it has a new idler pulley and serp belt.
i still need to toss on the new water pump, and i have a new timing chain tensioner for when that needs to be done (its still well with in spec).

:slight_smile:

What is this forum coming to?

The suspension IS NOT different, ALL WRX’s have the 4 pot brakes this year and ALL WRX’s have LSD’s.

Please don’t just go on the internet and spew misinformation. Especially while calling everyone else here out.

I left the suspension thing alone because I thought they were talking about the older WRX’s vs the 06+. But thats not what we are talking about.

ZOMG SORRY!!!

Yes i was calling everyone here out cause I’m a new guy who knows nothing about cars and is an internet racer. Excuse me for being farmiliar with older WRX’s and not inimately knowing the spec sheet on the new WRX. I made a mistake BAN ME PLEASE.

My god you’re a Debbie Downer.

Request: custom title change to “Deborah”

I boutght my sti used with 7K on it and have not had any problems

and yes i beat the shit out of the car

http://www.trollhattansaab.net/images/9-2x/1157853_Saab_9-2X-thumb.jpg

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=216116943&dealer_id=59370097&car_year=2005&model=9-2X&num_records=&make3=&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&search_type=both&distance=100&model3=&color3=&model2=&color2=&make=SAAB&color=&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14150&advanced=&end_year=2007&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=18

Do it.

If you aren’t familiar with them, there is no reason for you to try and correct everyone on a car you don’t know much about.

I like my saabaru but do wish I had the 4-pot brakes. For some reason, I’m thinking the rims, the '06 9-2x didn’t come with the upgraded brakes but still has the 2.5L 4. The STi drivetrain is a major difference like dozr stated, for that reason alone your better off. They want a lot of money for the upgraded diff’s.

My Dad has one. I like it.