Whats the dumbest thing you have done.......HAMMERED

oh god… this is the thread i dont want to reply to but i just HAVE TO

idk what story to pick, from the ones in india recently to some drunk story where i nearly killed myself multiple times…

idk 2 st patricks ago i got the most drunk i ever gotten in my life, long longlong story short i was in the bathroom the next day sleeping for 6-8 hours and finally made it to the couch where i stayed there for 3 days straight… didnt drink or stomach the idea of tasting beer for a good 6 months

even today i cant drink i used to drink, i used to drink liquor like it was water man, now i cant…

another dumb thing i did prolly out in india involving this chick in a city an hour from mine, but thats more like the “dumbest girl u ever did” thread content… but that day was the craziest day of my life def not worth the hassle LOL

One out of one hundred stories: I went to a birthday party for my buddy’s wife. Well, I ended up drinking more than I ever ever have in my entire life. On top of that we had Absinth. The REAL shit. It’s really cool by the way, it’s like being drunk, but being happy drunk, it’s the only way I can describe it. After that, we smoked like 2 huge cigars while laying in the front yard. Needless to say, I woke up the next morning wrapped around the toilet, and was drunk for the ENTIRE next day, had to stay again, and then finally was able to make it to the front of his house where someone was able to give me a ride home, 2 days later. It wasn’t the dumbest thing that happened to me while being drunk, but it’s the most amount of alcohol I have ever drank, and that in itself was dumb. BTW, I can no longer eat or even smell anything that tastes like black licoriche. I get an instant gag reflex since that is what the absinth tastes like.

I lol’ed

Ive been trying so hard to think of the dumbest thing I have ever done while drunk… but nothing clearly sticks out. I know fireworks were one of them.

if you can remember it, it wasn’t your dumbest :lol. most of my stories i remember from being told about them the next day.

drank absinth, fucked a midget that told me she loved me 3 times durring sex.

yea thats my absinth story, not near my worse drunk story though

Stoppppppp… thats awesome. I guess il tell my absinthe story. I got some absinthe for Lksi and myself. We were like 16 and at my buddies house. I don’t remember this, but apparently while I was talking to my buddies mom I just started pissing. Then we went swimming and I just stood in the shallow end yelling “This is the best time of my life!” So then I decided that it might be a good idea to light some fireworks. First bottle rocket I light, someone yells “Kevin! thats pointing at the house.” So I kick the the bottle over and it explodes at my feet. Last I remember, Lksi jumped off a balcony onto a couch next to me and then I threw up bricks.

oo yah…

I tried to fire a bottle rocket out of my ex girlfriends ass/

This did not happen

-Truth Detectors

Wheres matt ryan, no one can beat his drunk stories

thanks for one upping me… jerk

look at my record …it speaks for itself

I think kramers story from waterfest tops all in this thread

No coincidence, one of the dumbest things I have done was with him…

:rofl

LMAO at the special ed one LOL !

thats mad funnny

and yea mat ryan aka “.” could prolly chime in with some stories i’ve heard a good one at sutters one night, not that i believe it, but it was good !

I was in my 20’s and got wasted at Fenders… nailed some Milf in the parking lot and did some nasty things, and gave her the bonus plan. She called me to go out the next night but I told her I had plans with my buddys… I really had a date.

Next day I go to pick up this girl Melody I had met the week before, and when I knocked on the door, who answered but Melodys mom, the Milf from the night before.

Moral of the story: Just beep and wait in the car

i just pissed a little :lol

stoppppppppppppppppppppppppppp… honestly, I believe this story. That’s awesome.

will you ever run out of stories like this :eek2

Still trying to make them…heres a pic from Calabogie…last night…