What's the highest you've even been?

Difference is that alcohol is legal, where the substance you are talking about isnt, irregardless of the differences or lack there of the bodily harm each can cause.

X is on my todo list

:rofl

Nice.

One time I was smokin up some crack weed with my boy Ilya… we then continued to travel the neighborhood door to door asking people to convert. Then we donated money to a local library. It was NUTS.

Oh ok. So I guess that same rule would apply to everyone on this forum who has never done anything illegal, like drank before you were 21, raced on a public road/highway, or cheated on your taxes?

Tell you what. I take more pride in being honest with people than sitting on a computer and judging others while being hypocritical of their actions. And if anyone here is going to judge me, or anyone for that matter for doing something they souldn’t, while they do things that aren’t legal everyday, I don’t want to associate with them period.

I think ecstasy is on a whole different level…

Fuck all this ectasy and other shit people are doingm wtf are you guys 15 year olds or what? I’ve always seen anything but beer and weed as very dumb and immature. I don’t even smoke weed but to me its not bad. Next we are going to hear about crack binges and shit

Work hard, play hard.

The two shouldn’t mix and if they don’t what’s the issue?

Anybody do computer repairs?? I had a wholeee box truck full of lap tops that needed to be fixed. I was going to go to that Advanced Tek place, but that guy is a druggie!

I don’t really care what people do, it’s their body, but I mean you gotta know that X is a serious drug because of the speed that’s in it. People have been known to die first time trying it, not over dosing or anything. Yes, you can die from alochol, but in my opinion, you have to be a reallll dope to do so.

Apparently you still dident get what I was saying

Not being hypocritical at all. Simply stating I wouldn’t want to portray myself like that on a site where I advertise my business.

I completely agree with you

Ok HORRIBLE argument. People have died playing ping pong ball but I don’t see that in your argument.

Think about it. Look at the show intervention. What do you mostly see? Peoples lives being ruined from alcoholism. Find me ONE single show where someone is addicted to X, one. You won’t. Actually you will have a hard time finding anyone who is addicted to it, why? Because it is 3 times safer than alcohol.

For every person who has had physical harm come to them from using X, I will find you 50 people who have had physical harm come to them from alcohol.

If you take shitty X you get speed.

If you do your research you get real, 100% MDMA which is perfectly fine.

I went through my phase of trying everything long ago in my teens, no more of that for me.

I’ve done x, acid, special k, ect, but wouldnt touch any of that shyt anymore.

I’ve been black out drunk too many times to count. I’ve pissed in peoples kitchens, living rooms, bed rooms ect. I once was so drunk on tequilla i knew I was going to throw up, asked my g/f at the time to get me a trash can, drunk bitch handed me a flat plate. Ever see what happens if you violently throw up onto a flat plate? Not fun.

I’ve had LOTS of fun in my day, and im sure i’ve done a good bit of damage to my body. There isint much I do now a days, i’ll drink every once in a while and i will enjoy some pot.

Advanced Tek Soloutions

Your one stop shop for computer upgrades and ecstasy consultation

My mother, drug & alcoholism counselor: “ecstasy can cook your organs, alcohol is something that effects you over a long range of years.”

Let me reiterate, I could really care less what drugs you use, I just think you’re a dope for posting it on place where everyone can see it, kind of like posting the names of girls you’ve fucked…

Yet I still manage to run my own company that I started with $0 from the ground up with mutliple large/corporate business clients, all the way to regular home users with a 100% satisfaction rating and prices 200% cheaper than Best Buy.

I let my business reputation do the talking for me. If you don’t want to bring me your business based on a judgement you pass from reading a thread on shift, that is your loss. Not mine.

Now your talking two different things, X is MDMA and Speed, molly is pure MDMA

Oh, and one time a friend and me pitched in on 12 hits of acid. We took 2 hits each, waited 45 min, nothing. Took another 2 hits each, waited half hour, still nothing. Feeling ripped off, we took the last 2 hits each. Right after that it kicked in. WORST. TRIP. EVER.