What's the latest?

Not bitching, just wondering what the state of affairs is behind the scenes.

I see database errors once in a while, the site initially loads slow as balls, double posts everywhere, search is flawed, and once in a while there will be a huge lag between typing and what I type appearing on the screen.

Are these common problems? Any work still going on if/when you guys have time or is this just how it’s going to be?

Oh there is still a lot of work going on. Time was just devoted to getting the event registration back up and running as well as some other things. I did take a bit of a break, but that is well over and I am working on what I can when I can.

Also consider vB 4.0 is still in it’s infancy. Some issues are still being worked on by the vB team.

:bush::cheers:

favicon coming soon?

Are we keeping it AWD?

I have those three issues as well.

After I’m past the main screen it loads fine.

Any lag with typing sounds like it’s on your end though.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Err, I meant to say two and not double posts? The new software prevents them.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

And further lol.

[QUOTE=MPD47;2285834]Any lag with typing sounds like it’s on your end though.[COLOR=“Silver”]

I think so too, but ubengineering made a thread about the same problem. It also never happened before the merge/upgrade Must be some sort of incompatibility. I’m using IE8 but I “think” (don’t remember for sure) it’s happened at home too using Opera.

Not a big deal, just putting up feedback in case it can be useful to Monkey.

quote fail

Yeah, I’ll go edit it.