Whats up people...

Hey guys whats up… I’m Brian… 19 years old and im in school at u of t, i got my first car couple months ago (from a family member until i get my gti) its a 01 Sentra se 2.0… so i’m not looking to race with it or anything, especially since its got a s*** load of km’s (290k) lol I have a limited budget because of school but i do want to eventually get some drop new wheels and it is in desperate need of paint (so if anyone can hook me up that would be nice too :smiley: ). I live in pretty much central toronto, Dufferin and Eglington. So far i just have tints, an ok system, and fogs (if you see blue angel eye fogs on a black sentra give me a honk lol) My buddy has a 300zx tt and man if I were load right now i’d pick on up so fast. I havent had much hands on work on any cars but I want to get started asap, so if anyone wants to take on an apprentice. lol Anyways hope to see you guys around…

welcome to TNC!

Hey, Brian.

I own an '02 Sentra XE. Pretty much the same car as yours and it’s black as well. Except my Sentra has much lower Kms on it’s odo (103,000). I won’t be doing high performance with it either. It’s still only a 1.8 engine. But I did pretty much what you did; tint, upgrade the sound. Now I’m shopping for some decent rims/tires as I’m bored to death with the 14 inch Nissan alloy wheels that came with it. Hey, want some rims and tires for cheap? The Motomaster SE tires mounted on them have 94% tread left.

wellcome to the site

Hey, welcome to the site!

Welcome to TNC!