What's up

Yesterday I was at the Flashlight Drags in Zelie, and I was talking to some of the guys from here, so I decided to sign up. The car club that we have going on in Ellwood City called Poor Boyz Motorsports hosted the event yesterday. I had a great time, and hope everybody else did too. A big CONGRATS goes out to the Black 240sx that won the top tuner award yesterday. Check our club out at www.poorboyzmotorsports.com I’ll be on here from time to time, so if you have any questions, or comments send me a PM on here. Thanks!

welcome

hi

welcome

welcome, saw you guys at the wexford cruise friday

welcome

x2
welcome :beer:

wheres ur boy in the yellow cobalt??:kekegay:

welcome!

welcome. I was the guy with the daughter. She was taking pictures.

Welcome

I see the yellow Cobalt sitting in BF everyday practically. Good to see some more people from around this way. What do you drive?

I have a blue 04 srt-4 with some bolt ons, and a c/f hood, trunk, and eyelids. Sittin on 18" rims, unless I’m at the track then it’s on 15" drag radials, 18’s in the back. Check out the car club website in the first post. There’s pics of us.

Either at 1 of his 2 jobs, or at the house.

he got smizoked by the mister two :smiley:

Welcome… which srt4 was yours? The blue one with the cf hood and the side pipe or the other one?

I am the blue with the side pipes, and the carbon fiber hood, and trunk

oh cool…

That MR2 was one of my favorite cars there yesterday! I couldn’t believe how good that ran, being pretty much bone stock.

yah thanks man :smiley:

Burny has spoken, he has now sucked all the GOOD out of your car…your fucked:rofl: :rofl:

Welcome:hs: