What's up!

Was building a 1984 Pontiac Grand Prix Drag car until she was stolen after I visited the Vintage Grand Prix two weekends ago. At least I did not install the motor yet… If anyone seen a Primer Red Grand Prix with White nose and gold wheels, drop me a line!

Now I getting my 1985 Chevy Citation X-11 online without the upgraded motor that we planned… 3300 3.3L v6 turbo project is off-line for a while. I would rather install a L67 3800 series II with either supercharger or turboed, but wallet dictates projects… I had pontiac 6000 struts and Koni rear shocks installed and plan for a rear swaybar upgrade for even more insane cornering:spank: She might be old, but she moves. She broke a 108mph with stock motor with MSD ignition and k&n cone upgrade.

I fix/upgrade/build computers for a living and planning to learn ECM/PCM reprogramming soon as I can get my hands on those toys… If you want a kick ass computer for gaming, let me know! I don’t like cheapie components…

Welcome. Sounds like a cool project.

welcome!

cool and welcome!

Welcome

hi

post some pics of your project

welcome

Dude! I love Citations!!! used ti have a 81. Hit me up if you need help!!! Would love to work on one of those bad boys!

Shitations FTW we had one it was awesome. 2.8 v6 with 4 spd
welcome
sorry to hear about your GP but citation sounds pretty badass

welcome.

welcome:beer:

welcome, sorry about your GP.

Well it’s sitting down in Charleroi (thanks for rte 43) in serious need of an engine swap for now. “Borrowing” an extra motor from an 82 x-11, which will get a MPFI intake and new lifters. The 3300 v6 swap requires more time and cash, so putting it off for working Wheels.

My friend attempted to chop off his thumb while removing a fallen tree, so he’s working one handed:eek3: So any help would be cool.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/749596 needs rewritten and updated…

If you see my GP, here is the latest pictures:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2344328

Welcome and good luck with your project(s)!

there was a kid when i was in high school had an X11 is it light brown/tan color? i graduated from charleroi in 97 is it same car?

Wow I took my drvers test in a citation…2.8 auto with the radio sideways…

:beer:

No shit. Me, too. Sideways radio and all. 2.8 4spd though.

No, I bought that from Florida. If you look at the Blue Citation I owned before the flood with Light Tan Hood, THAT came from the car you mentioned which I bought for Parts. That poor x-11 had bubbling rust holes and sat for 5 years… It was an '81.

The 85 models had standard radio setup, but GM kills models that they fixed most of the problems almost all the time… If they would have done a minor redesign on the HO660 prototype, then it would have lasted much longer.

I am looking for a Two-Door Pontiac 6000 STE with gray interior as I am not a huge fan of the 85 interior style.