Whats wrong with my KA?! *VIDEO*

The negative terminal should have a large wire the will flow somewhere into the engine bay. Just follow iy cause not to far from the battery it should be BOLTED to the frame or something similar that would ground the whole car. As for attaching jumper cables, that will effectively take the place of that large ground wire. I would suggest an unpainted part on the engine, try not to go near fuel lines or the intake cause last time i check electricity and things that go boom don’t mix, and than connect it the the negative post with the normal ground wire still on ofcourse.

Would having a bad/loose negative terminal have anything to do with this?
Because my negative terminal is cracked.

yeah if the grounds are shitty.
Basically, the the connection for any power or ground line isn’t constant or stable, you’re gonna have problems.

Where are you located?

im in burlington man, i have already takein to a shop.
going to be paying huge for this one.

when trying to fix problems, you want to go ahead and fix the ones you know of first.

hm… thats kinda far or i would offer to assist you in your stuggle lol.
I’m currently working on an SR that won’t even start cause the wiring was so backwards, so i feel your pain.

In my case though, its easier and more efficient to just tear down the whole electrical system and start from scratch. By this i mean, pull out a part of a harness and check for frays and wire damage. Thus far, i’m close to 20 hours into it and still messing around with the engine bay harness(it’s REALLY fucked lol)

Goodluck and if you have any questions shoot me some pics or whatever and i can see if i can help you.