whats you fav. fish fry place?

Last week I went to Mackies on Clinton, the week before Connors. Both good but I’d like to try something new tonite.

Please only list places that serve Alcohol

jp’s in lakeview has pretty good fish from what i recall…

8 years ago.

lol

Otto’s, well it was good till the new owners, altons isn’t to bad, but the last time I ate at any of them was like 98-99

i dont eat fish fry’s…i eat steak on friday

Murphy’s at the golf dome with booze

But Sebastianos bar none if u can go without booze.

I heard Jades on Broadway has a good one.Murphy’s is really good too.

My Little Margie’s

meisters (joe, the bartender from O owns it) it is awesome. i think i might go tonight

word

Poppa Jakes hands down. It does get really busy on fridays though. I have waited close to two hours before, but they do have booze and a bar so the wait was never a problem.

the best fish in wny used to be at mcpartlans (sp) on wherle and something ( by golds gym / union ) it gets stupid jammed

Know what’s weird?

I’ve never ever had a fish fry in my entire life. Apparently they’re quite tasty

I went there recently, it sucked ass. I have no i deawhy they get so busy. Uncle joe’s on southwestern is pretty good

are you kidding? i think you are disturbed! hey lets boost tonight imo.

Mr. Bill’s… on cleveland / cayuga

I expect just about everyplace to be an hour wait on Friday during Lent

I like that idea

the other place that was pretty good a few times was the Mansard Inn on Abbott

hoaks by the lake is good, papas is really good believe it or not also.

i live a couple streets away from there. its not nearly as good as it used to be. they do have a decent prime rib special on sundays though.

try the fireside inn over on central in lancaster. its near the corner of lavrack (sp)

Their steak hoagies are effin awesome.