whats you fav. fish fry place?

I am at Pappas about 3 times a week for $4 pitchers, never thought of going there for a fish fry though

yeah my parents go there alot, its very good

lol, beleive it or not, applebees has a very good fish fry. its a little too greasy for me though

hoaks on route 5 in hamburg

they have awesome yellow pike also.

:word: it’s descended from it’s old glory i guess.

my parents like that place in clarence on main, right down the road from towne BMW. … 1/4 mile from Harris Hill. …it’s ok :shrug:

red mill? ^

• 1 you get alot too.

the crows nest… on dodge and campbell in getzville… soo good

the place on the right in the plaza, the place debbie just sold?

the place on the corner of main and i think its shisler is really good

Not red mill… Hirsch’s? I think? they have a good baked / broiled fish

I’ve never been to Shisler’s~ I love fish fry though

Actually Gabriel’s Gate down in allentown had a stupid good beer-battered back a couple years ago

Call me.

I like sterling place on hertel too.

The Red Brick Inn, its on Indian Chruch in South Bufalo. Little bar with a restrant good yellow pike or catfish and the haddak is very good also

good wings too.

because of this thread i ordered one from sorrentino’s in EA for lunch

I don’t know the name of it, but there’s this little place on East River on Grand Island, up on the north end of the island, that kicks ass. They give you a free beer while you wait too.

hey evolve how often u go there, that where i work almost every night wonder if iv ever seen u there

frank’s grill on broadway in lancaster near bowen road. shit is faaaaantastic :tup: and they have booze :smiley: in fact, we should go sometime…hit me up. i know twizted will get a boner too when he reads this and want to go :touchy:

i like Olympia on nfblvd good portions.

havnt been there since the old location, but my gf goes there sometimes.

word, that place has mega fish fries…