Bone Fish Grill big Thumbs up

best dinner I have had in a long time. Very nice atmosphere. Food was amazing and great service. The wait was 75-85 minutes but that was to be expected especially on New Years Eve. If you guys have the chance, try it. Make sure you call ahead for reservations if you want to go on a weekend.

info on the place?

http://www.bonefishgrill.com/

One of the new restaurants at the Blvd mall

im not sure if i like the name bone fish lol, that has scared me away.

but since you said it was good, ill try it.

It’s a chain but it looks nice…i always wanted to go there.

food is very good … place is setup very nice … service is fast … the wait sucks ballz

gone there a few times. Their 13oz sirloin is awesome…especially for under $15.

Been there once myself, the one out in Rochester in Eastview.

On a friday evening, probably ~8pm; wait was 90 minutes!

But they do have long “common” tables in the bar area where you can get food as well.

Service was great, drinks were nice and strong, and food was excellent. I forget all what we had, I do remember I had the tuna and it was great, cooked exactly like I ordered it.

Overall I’d give it a 8/10; with the wait being the only down side. It was a little pricey (for me at least) for a chain style restaurant, but we also had 3-4 rounds of Martinis so that had some to do with it; our bill was ~$130 (for 2 of us) with a normal tip.

I believe it is owned by the same company that owns carabbas. Both are excellent places to eat and they are both perfect examples that chain restaurants can have great food.

yeah, 13 bucks and it was amazing. we spent 150 plus a 20 dollar tip for 6 ppl. this included 3 appetizers sp? and 2 deserts

I went to one in Florida last spring, it was very good.
If memory serves me correctly the guy told us that the owner of Outback turned it into a chain after eating at the original Bonefish.
The bang bang shrimp appetizer is AWESOME!!

i was there last year when it opened… awesome food! def would go back

eww another chain owned by Outback, working where they had corporate offices and finding out some things they do to cut corners scares me.

+1 for really good food and a nice place.

went there with the gf last night…called at like 5 to make reservations for 8. we get there a little before 8 and they say “ok, we ask that you give us a 30-35 minute grace period from the time of your reservation to get a table ready and such” im like wtf that sorta defeats the purpose of calling ahead to make reservations. we waited like 30 minutes for a table, and I didnt think the menu had a very big selection at all. Food was ok, I wasn’t really impressed. we got out of there with the bill being a little over $50 for 2 of us with tip, but theres a lot of other places I’d rather drop $50 on dinner. Oh well, service was good though.

went there with the gf last night…called at like 5 to make reservations for 8. we get there a little before 8 and they say “ok, we ask that you give us a 30-35 minute grace period from the time of your reservation to get a table ready and such” im like wtf that sorta defeats the purpose of calling ahead to make reservations. we waited like 30 minutes for a table, and I didnt think the menu had a very big selection at all. Food was ok, I wasn’t really impressed. we got out of there with the bill being a little over $50 for 2 of us with tip, but theres a lot of other places I’d rather drop $50 on dinner. Oh well, service was good though.