Restaurant Review : Smokey Bones

This place was very cool, and very tasty. The prices are comprable to a TGI Fridays/Applebees, but I found the food to be much better. They have a ton of TV’s with speakers at every table, and you can select what tv you would like to listen to with the simple press of a button. I got the hamburger and the gf got some bbq chicken/shrimp thing which she said was excellent. They had quite a wide variety of food and some pretty kickass desserts like the bag of cinnamon donuts which were amazing. The atmosphere was nice, and the service was above average. I would recommend it to anyone who likes the fridays/applebees, but is sick of them at the same time.

:tup:

Where is it?

by the galleria… i cannot wait to go there with the GF because she gets 25% off.

She works for a darden resturant so she gets that discount @ any of them

Darden>*

check out some other ish they have
http://www.darden.com/

^^^ :word:

Its in the olive garden/wegmans/fuddruckers/Jared Jewelry/Burlington Coat Factory plaza

Smokey Bones is a great place to eat. Their sauce is exceptionally good for a chain restaurant. I just had the pulled pork but it was mighty tasty!

I went there and got some potato skins and a chicken pot pie. Excellent food and good service. I was actually able to listen to the sabres game also.:tup:

I went there a few years ago in pittsburgh, while the bbq is good its still nowhere close to kentucky greg’s or al e oops. But like matt said its a chain so for a chan its good. That whole plaza is a huge cluster fuck now. I can’t wait till the get done building the wegmans by my house so i dont have to go there anymore.

i can’t wait to go with brian…cause his GF get’s 25% off :slight_smile:

That place is great, I ate there when they first opened up. Like said above, the prices are decent and the food is excellent. I had the peanut butter chocolate pie for desert. Sooooooooooo good, it tastes just like a reese cup, lol.

mmmmmm mud butt

:tup: very good.

New location opeing on Maple too. Where the Cinema used to be.

Great food, service and very fast

Is my now favorite place for Ribs :tup:

I agree, good food. Not too many real good BBQ’s in the area.

Other than Kentuncy Gregs. mm yum.

It’s pretty good. I go there for lunch periodically. The one’s I’ve been to down in St. Louis were much better though, although they know how to do BBQ better than Buffalo does.

noone had the ribs!!! they were awesome, good full rack with a nice little spiced apple side good stuff…

Went there when it first opened… awesome place. Very cozy and kick ass BBQ sauces :tup:

I believe they are also opening one in front of Gander Mtn on Young St in Tonawanda also.

Half the restaurants in the easter USA give you mudd-butt… Your colon is sissy-panzy…

Went there tonight after shopping and the food and service was great.

I went when it first opened. Great food :tup: