Restaurant Review : Smokey Bones

Gotta check it out sometime

The best pulled pork I have had is at One Eyed Jacks in Lockport. Oh so good. ANd they don’t put the sauce directly on the pork, they keep it on the side. So you can actually taste the pork!

i was curious about this place, i think I’ll have to check it out now

went last week, servive and food were amazing

huge :tup:

I have been there too, i have to say kentucky gregs>one eyed jacks=al e oops

But al e oops ribs are killer when you get them on a good day.

I’ll have to check this place out. I really don’t care for chains but I’ll try most things once.

Service was a little off when we went there

but I had the Chicken Pot Pie, oooo so good

I forgot about that… That waitress sucked. I don’t know how long I was there before she asked me what I wanted to drink.

lol thats like getting pasta at a german restaurant

True dat. Should have just gone to wegmans and got a frozen pot pie.

Do they put the sauce directly on the pork when it is served? If so, that’s gross. :stuck_out_tongue:

fat bobs smokehouse>smokey bones

Barely any, he has 2 sauces one is a sweet bbq and the other is a hot southern style vinegar hot bbq. if you say no sauce they wont put it on. But he is hands down the best i have had up here. And the gumbo is unlike anything i have ever tasted.

Are you kidding? Every time I went there to eat, the pork was dry, plus I didn’t think too fondly of their BBQ sauce either.

I’ll have to try it. Reasonable prices? :slight_smile:

Yes… and sassy fireplaces

bbq pulled pork sandwich :tup:

I’m hungry now :frowning:

Sweet… will be good to have a new Restaurant in the area. I’ll have to try this place out… it’s near the gf’s house.

I think that place will be called Texas Grillhouse (or something along those lines I don’t remember what the sign said.) Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

All the good restaurants are out there as it is! You don’t need anymore :frowning:

You are correct… I just drove by there today