Whats your favorite wax ?

Include spray vs paste, ease of use, shine etc…

I hear great things about zaino and eagle one.

i havw used Zaino once on Butch’s SS loved…jsut to cheap to buy it…but I like my Eagle one i use

Maquiar’s NXT Tech wax, best shit out there, ask your Brother how smooth my car is

:word:

this made my car shine so nice

Wrd your shit is mad bling clean. I’ll have to try this stuff.

IB4GOOBERWITHSHITWENEVERHEARDOF

I use Collinite No. 845 Insulator Wax. Seems to do good work.

yup, IB4 corey and tgpsr

and stealthhh

All these years, everyone has thought I use Zaino. I mean I keep a lot of it at the house for appearances. What I really use is lemon pledge. I had all you fooled for so long!

MG NXT for the good jobs, and the touch ups in between I use Turtle Wax ICE.

The ICE cleans all of the old wax buildup in the edges and mouldings. Perfect for dark colored cars.

Zaino is absolutely amazing, I highly recommend it. Been using their products on my car since 99’, it’s awesome stuff. Their polish is easy to apply, lasts long and the best part of all it’s very easy to buff off w/out tearing up your elbow (ever try to buff off carnuba wax?) and it doesn’t leave any flakes or any of that crap, it buffs right out. It’s also got UV40 in it, sunblock for your paint. It’s a bit expensive but well worth the $$ IMHO.

Jkucz28 told me about this…I bought the paste and it made my car look like an entirely different car. Shined beautifully and was easy to apply by hand, and remove with an orbital. I’m extremely happy with it.

Zaino for the good waxing sessions
Meguires Gold Class for the “ho-hum” waxing sessions
Turtle Wax ICE for the “shit, bitch i gotta go” waxxing sessions
Zymol for midnight snacking, since it tastes so good.

I like the 3 in that order, Zymol was just added for its great edibility factor.

i usually use Zymol paste

i use Meguiars Deep Crystal Carnubba Wax. i have a black truck and it works great for me. goes on really easy, come off really easy and does a really good job overall. i combine that with a shot of QuickDetailer after every wash and it looks fantastic. the wax smells like banana too, and its really good :stuck_out_tongue:

Collinite 845
Meguiars #16
Duragloss (and the aquawax is oh so good for between waxing)

Jeff’s Werkstatt/Klasse (although it has fallen out of favor for being such a bitch to use)
Zaino
Blackfire
S100

But wax is just wax on unprepped paint. Even Zaino Z5 doesn’t hide imperfections all that well.

In fact, I think I’m going to use Duragloss tomorrow.

Meguiars Nxt topped with a few layers of Clearkote Carnuba Moose Wax. I’ve had great results with this.

shut up, i KNOW you dig watered down express one-step.

The kind that falls from the sky lol. I havnt waxed my car yet. what is good for silver? does it make a differance?

no! wax is bad! it covers up your paint!

:wink:

meguiars #16