Whats your Skills? Auto Repair

no your not

yeah he fucking sucks

6SPD EG is good at driving your car. Or 94GT5.0 if you don’t like your syncros.

Photography and vinyl stuff… Except for full wraps.

I have knack for telling people to just look at it too.

Im good at anything automotive, I swap motors like its my day Job. I fix Cars constantly for everyone I know plus there friends. I Love Cars Id say im quite addicted. I own a dolly and tow all the time. Plus I sell car parts constantly cuz I allways have different Toy cars and end up with parts cars all the time.

KrazyKid I need a welder if your interested in doing a custom exhaust for me…

Im also in need of a painter I want my Bmw Painted in the next month or so… If anyone has any suggestions in the paint department please say so…

Krazykid will get ya done for both.

Id have to see his setup but im looking to spend good money on it so I know it will last. Theres a place called harts collision in east greenbush Im possibly going to deal with. Anyone ever deal with them they look very legit.
http://harts-auto-body.albany-biz.com/site/services/service/Automotive-Painting-Albany-NY

Body shops are shady and I know this so Im very skeptical as to the paint. If anyone has dealt with a reputable painter and wanna rep him please feel free as im still actively searching for my painter.

northeast autobody they do good work and will not BS you

I have a very very good painter but he is currently working trying to finish building his shop. Dunno what your time frame is.

Numchucks.

You can also hire me to come over with a sledge and beat the piss out of whatever is frustrating you.

Well I agree with Johawk, And i’am LOL’ing at Leo’s post and Jdaniels shortly thereafter :lmao +rep distributed accordingly to many

JDaniels is a clutch burner. I wouldn’t listen to him.

Blowing up motors, emergency medicine, and yeah.

Photography.
Giving opinions.
…and I like to watch :excited

I do oil changes and brakes and other minor repairs/maintenance, mainly on my own vehicles but I also do some stuff for family and friends.

Ive done bigger jobs before but lately just dont have the time, place, patience or desire to do much more than I already do.

Not going to class, cramming, and still getting B to A- range on tests.
Copying all my labs from someone who took them last year because they don’t change.
Drinking Admiral Nelson 101 proof.
Somehow avoiding std’s (that I know of).

I am good at nothing. and I do it well.

oh also i did contact krazykidkustoms for a kustom setup, he told me to get lost kuz my kar sux. what a jerk. so me n cossey are just gonna look at it for awhile.

Would you just look at that?

I do memes mostly. Troll too. Fuck it.

Hopefully when done with school ill add on
Tig/Mig welding
Diagnosis