wheel bearing info???

my front wheel bearing needs to be replaced it is so bad but does anyone know approx. how much for the part where I should get it and is it hard to put in

bought mine at rockauto.com

The wheel bearing itself is not expensive. The labor on it is what may be expensive. I can’t remember if on the MK III’s these are pressed bearings or not. I think they are though. Call German Auto Parts for a bearing, they’ll be cheaper then Nemer or Langan.

why would you ask that here… did you call around anywhere? Napa, Advanced Auto, Pep Boys, Autozone… this is a shit talking forum not a parts directory.

your a :nono I could care less what you think this is I don’t even know you

but yeah they had me down at hackel with the labor for like 150 and the part for like 120 I didn’t know if I could get a better deal

Personal assualt and threats will not be tolerated

because VW owners aren’t very bright… :lol
delaer cost is about 80 bucks…and yes they are worth it because they are not made in china. I’ll charge you 120 bucks to replace so you can get estimates from there.

well im bored and felt like being a dick so deal with it haha

This is why i don’t respond to these types of questions…it doesn’t matter what i say…no one listens.

I listened but I’ll def consider it and look around

:nono

Personal threads will not be tolerated.

In on page 1.

bearings are SRS business on the INTERNET!!! :angry2

hahaha soooooo tough!

your asking for help…but being a dick when people give u ideas or pick on you

ill fuck you up your just tall other than that your a little bitch, you just fall easier :nana :hug

:crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup

:+1

:ohnoes :ohnoes :ohnoes :ohnoes

word cause 10 years of Brazilian judistu dont mean shit right? :crackup joke and boice i listen to the ones who give me advice but the dickheads who sit on shift all day and talk their shit i dont wanna hear that bullshit

i wish my wheel bearing only cost 80$$ :idiots

200$ plus for mine ouch…

10 years of “judistu”? ENGLISH.

its not english though haha :lmao