wheel help

The clear coat on my rims seem’s like its starting to get dull and theirs a few places where it looks “chipped” a little…

is their anything I can spray on them to help to coat or anything?

Air craft stripper and take the clear coat off

WHAT! :wow

There isnt too much you can do at this point besides maybe have em redone…

strip the old clear off and get some por-15 clear coat on it.

You guys realize bu “stripping the clear coat” that more than likely the color underneath will be damaged as well right?

And POR-15 should not be used on ANY area that will see sunlight.

its not THAT bad to the point I want to strip it off…hell, you cant even notice the spot im talking about unless your really looking for it.

Id leave it alone then to be honest with ya! If its that miniscule, its not worth the effort imo

yah its not bad at all…I was JW if their was a coat I could put on it to stop it from getting any worse.

Is it just like a rock chip? If so, you could mix up a little bit of clear and get a pinstriping brush and apply it to the small chipped spot.

por-15 makes a glisten PC IIRC, it’s UV safe. But yeah striping might damage the color. Just buy new wider wheels so you don’t blow it out sidewayz all the time!

Oh ok, didnt realize that they are now making UV-resistant shit. And the wheels are like 10.5" wide:lol

the front are 9.5" wide, my rears are 11’s lol

could be. I have black touch up paint I hafto use all the time on them because my girlfriends driveway is a 1/4 mile long stone driveway and I get chips all the time.

Buy new rims.

HRE’s.

take them to powdertech and get them powdercoated. it cost me $80 a wheel for the evo wheels, now sullys wheels

ha, I have better things to spend my money on lol

like what? HUH HUHHHH?

blow and dead hookers

He spends all his money on rear tires from blowing it out sideways!

Salt eats wheels btw. Coating especially.