Wheel offset and wheel spacers........

I was thinking about some wheel spacers for the v-spec…
Has anyone done this to their cars? If so what do you think… What thickness looks good, should you get slightly wider ones for the rear susp?.

Thing is i don’t like the wheel offset with the stock wheels it makes the stance of the car so narrow. Now with the winter wheels the offset is way better, and the car looks better because of it. Would the spacers help with offset?

There’s an eibach spring kit so the car isn’t too low, there is space.

sorry guys for all the questions, i don’t know much about all this. :? thanks for any help you can give me.

THe widest i would go with a slide on spacer would be 5/16’th but you can get bolt on spacers up to 2in Those ones would be the safest IMO or you could buy wheels with the corerct offset

You would NEVER want to go bigger than 5 16ths, you are just asking for saftey issues, go to any tire shop and see what they say if you asked them to even get you inch spacers.

If you’re using the stock wheels and tire sizes, and you’re lowered, you won’t be able to take it out more than ~10mm. Any more and you’ll have to roll the rear fender.

Kinda off topic here, but I had my 17x9 +38 wheels on the Spec V tonight. Looked gay sticking out 2". :E :anal