Wheel re-drilling question?

I picked up a set of BBS RS064s for my MKII and im lookin for a reputable machine shop on the east side of the city that can take a look at them to see if they are able to be re-drilled… they are 5x114.3 and i need them re-drilled to 5x100. the hubs are flat so its feasible, its right on the edge of either being able to or not being able to do and i need to have them looked at and measured to sure… any suggestions on who to try?

wheels in question -

http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv69/sfs5004-2/6-24-2009002.jpg

Torch the entire car. Wrong wheel drive and worse wheels.

Let the east side city folks steal it.

:rolleyes:

go to vwvortex sell them and buy the right ones

if you want to hack something up and start drilling holes in stuff, wheels should not be the first choice.

x2 on the sell them and get the correct wheel option

that is not something i would fuck with. i am sure it could be done but is it worth the risk of endangering yourself and others?

x4 theres a billion wheels on VWVortex, I’m sure you can find the same ones on 5x100.

you bought audi wheels with an audi offset…

Call Naylor’s in Belle Vernon. It’s (way) south of town, but they might be able to fill and drill.

yay lets KILL someones family

i’d redrill the hubs, not teh wheel.

wow. is it that hard to recommend a reputable machine shop?

we are trying to save your life and the lives of others dumbass. You can cut corners and cheap out on some things but this ain’t one of them. Buy the right wheels.

how much is your offset? if it’s not to crazy just use adapters.