Where to get wheels drilled???

I have an old set of Flik Wasps 17" wheels that have been laying around for years and I cant seem to sell them for anything that makes them worth selling. So I decided that if I can, I might as well keep them for the beater. However, they are a 4x114.3 with a 4x100 pattern pre-drilled (tiny holes). So measurement wise they are good to go, I just need a place that can drill them out to the correct size, etc. I would do it myself, but I dont know enough about how much to leave un-drilled for the lugnut to seat against and not have the wheel crack/break and fall off going down the road… lol. Anyone know where I can get this done and how much you think it would cost me???
Thanks

ALso does anyone happen to have a set (2) of 14" VW steelies in decent condition (mainly just care about the bead surface… the rest I could care less). I got a pair of studded snows with the car and would rather just have them on a set of steelies so I can take them on/off easily and not have to pay each time.
Thanks

To go from 4x100 to 4x114 you are changing the spacing between each of the bolt holes. All four holes will need to be redrilled with precision and chamfered / finished, etc.

You need a quality machine shop that can place the wheel(s) in some sort of jig and drill and finish the new holes properly. If the wheel wasn’t designed to have a “universal” (4x100 & 4x114.3) drilling from the start, this may result in unnecessarily high stress levels at the center of the wheel because you are removing material that was not designed to be removed.

Not trying to rain on your parade but unless those wheels really mean a lot to you it may be more trouble than it is worth. It may be worthwhile selling them and then buying another set that actually fits your car properly.

I couldnt imagine what else the pre-drilled holes would be for. It is fully drilled for 4x114.3 and then there are 4 more holes for I would think 4x100. Its the chamfer that makes me not want to do it myself, but I couldnt see it causing extra stress on the wheels… they seem to be made to be unifersal. I would love to sell them and get new ones, but I cant seem to get them sold… lol

i can find out a price on some 4x100 14" VW wheels.

check ROFLWAGENS.com usually something floating around on there, and its local.

i wouldnt drill wheels just like that. theres companies that offer service where they fill it with liquid metal and redrill to a new pattern but its stupidly expensive. i think youre better off using those bolt pattern converter things. its like a spacer with holes and bolts in it. it bolts onto your bolt pattern and the new studs that poke out are a different pattern, so you can fit other wheels. do you know the ones im talkign about? im sorry, i totally forgot what theyre actually called.

yea, i know the ones. I was just thinking that since they were pre-drilled it would be fine… but it looks like I’ll just have to get these sold and buy a certain someone’s wheels (you know who you are… lol).

i think thats the safest route. unless theyre done factory, dont put holes in em. you wont make out like a bandit, but at least you wont crash and die in a fire because all 4 wheels cracked into pieces and came off.
http://www.nandor.net.au/stuff/pics/Broken%20Rim.JPG
not a pretty sight