Wheel spacers on rear wheels only?

my car’s rear wheels are sunken in a lil bit by the bodykit… i have some spacers on order, but i was wondering how much some 15mm spacers will mess with my car if they are only run on the rear? anybody know or will it not make any dif?

are you going to be getting longer studs for your lug nuts?

actually sorta

im gonna get H&R DRS Trak spacers
http://www.hrsprings.com/site/products/images/spacers4.jpg
DRS SERIES
10 - 40 mm track widening

This spacer is fitted between the wheel and hub, exchanging the existing wheel studs for longer ones. The wheels are then fitted to the hub/spacer with the existing wheel nuts.

so you attach the spacer to the hub using the old studs? and then the new hub utilizes new studs?

with this set up, i can’t see that it will effect it much, if at all.

I am running H & R spacers in the rear only. I am running the DR 5mm to clear the calipers and push the wheels out a bit considering the swapped front suspension is a bit wider as well. These spacers are great, and as long as you have the appropriate studs/lugs, you should be fine.
Where are you getting pricing from?

I paid roughly $45 for my DR’s.

i havnt priced out the DRS’s but looking around i was seeing aroun 100 bux er so… know of anybody that has a good deal on em?

I ran 40mm spacers with no problems
I did nasty burnouts, powerslides, drifts, and all kinds of other shit with them and 265 tires and not so much as a hiccup.

optionsauto.com has them for 96 plus shipping…thats where i am getting mine from for my BBK Kit

For the DRS model, thats a good price.

you can check with Mike at Innovative as well.

if they use stock studs and then you bolt the wheels on new studs…is it possible to change bolt pattern this way?

ezaccessory.com has adapters to change bolt patters

sweet thanx alot