Wheel Spacers??

pre-fab bolt on spacers suck balls.

have your spacers custom made and use proper (ARP) wheel studs.

pm DOBA to have your spacers made.

I used to run bolt on spacers, H&R, Touge Factory, etc. etc. They nearly killed me (touge factory ones) from unstuitable hardware. they basically had grade 5 mild steel bolts as wheel studs. They melted right off the car on the highway.

pre-fab hub centric spacers are still no good because they are only hub centric for the factory wheels. If you run aftermarket wheels you still have to get hub centric rings which is totally ghey.

measure the bore of your wheels, have the spacers made to custom fit that bore. It is essentially EXACTLY the same as getting a lower offset wheel. If you look at the reverse of a wheel like a Falken Hanabi it has a thick mounting pad… having your spacers custom made does just that.

The spacers DOBA made for me are so awesome that after i bolted them onto the car for the first time they fit so perfectly into my wheels that they literally cannot be removed from the wheel without a press, which of course i havent bothered to test.

Because they are also hub centric to the spindle/hub they self-centre the wheel perfectly.

This is the best and really the only way you should be spacing your wheels. Everything else will cause you issues over the long term.

ARP now has a part number for wheel studs that will fit 5-lug front hubs… i dont know what that part number is but it exists.