wheelie-cunt vs. suckling the teet-cunt

Oh no doubt…

Do I get jealous when I see people like tony or now cossey with the money to do what they want? Sure. I bet a lot of people here do even if they won’t admit to it. We all wish we had the money some people have or the help/opportunity some of our peers get.

Am I a hater? No, because if I was given the break or chance some of the people have been given I would enjoy every minute of it. I wouldn’t rub it in peoples faces, nor would I try and pass it off as some other bullshit. I don’t have a problem with people who have money, or family’s that have money and buy them everything they want, I have a problem with the people that have all those breaks and pass shit off as being done by themselves 110% when its not.

I don’t know tony other than the forum here and a brief few words out and about at the lot, so I’m not going to say he doesnt work hard for what hes got, or that his parents/grandparents hand him everything.

I will say thou what KKK said carries a very valid point, regardless of the work, and how much of it you do… If it wasnt for your family you probably wouldent have what you do. Not saying that makes you a dick, or a greedy brat or anything like that so don’t take it the wrong way…