wheeling trips

Most of us have some time off so post up to get some wheeling trips planned…

this weekend or next week…

im flexible, and i have two buddies with trucks who are always up for it…

I’ll be down, the winch will be on right after chirstmas… btw, this is cody from down the street from you…

im debating pulling the winch off the CJ or not, id probably have to swap batteriers to the scrambler too…

any other spots around besideds Tift?

my buddie is on is way over with his new Maserati for me to make fun off… ill try to talk him and his brother in to getting there trucks going tomorrow maybe…

were gona try to shoot for 12:00 tomorrow, one of my jeeps, and a pretty stock ZR colorodo… gona try to get my winch on tonight later.

right ow my jeep is stock so i would be in for some moderate wheeling… springtime will be a different story

sucks they put up new signs on half? of Tift, i stoped by the ford plant place for the first time too, didnt get around the whole place, ice is nasty, seems the wheeling is pretty slim around here. i can spend 2 hours on the trails, usually winching on front and rear lockers turning 35"s after a wet week in my back yard woods in rochester :slight_smile:

spent the morning pulling chunks of magnets out of my winch motor and epoxing the bigest piece of whats left of the one that broke off back in… sounds alot better, and might work for a little more…

moral is dont buy a HF winch if you plan on actually using it like i did

370$ out the door, 10K lbs, 1 year old. bailed me out alone 2 or 3 times, was alot of help a dozen or so more times, had it under water twice to pull me out, but next winch is a warn RC no doubt…

Ramsey FTW