Wheels and/or Tires for Winter Mode - 2011 Ford Fusion Sport SEL

Helping my Brother track down a set of wheels to use for the winter. Tire condition is not important unless you have snows already mounted.

The car is a 2011 Ford Fusion. I really ONLY need wheels so if you have a set sitting in your storage I’ll take them off you hands and put cash in your pockets. Steelies preferred but if you have Mags I will take those for the right price.

Spec’d wheels are 16x6.5, 5-114.3(4.5"), ET 42, CB 67.

Preferred Tire Size is 205/60R16 if they are winter ready.

Name your price. Hoping to stay under $100 for just wheels and under $350 for wheels and tires.

I would also consider a 17" option as well.

PM or Text Me (716) 432-5608

What’s the stock tire size?

Currently it has 18 inch wheels with P225/45R18. I’d prefer to get him a smaller set for the winter with some nice tires. From what I can tell the stock size for 16 inch is 205/60R16. If you have a close size it may work…what do you have?

In a 205/60-16 I have many options…

Minerva Winter S110 $89.99 each installed.
Maxtrek Winter Trek M7 $97.99 each installed. (I have these on my car and love them.)
Nokian Nordman 4 $124.99 each installed.

I can get many others but in my opinion these are the 3 best representations of a good snow tire at a fair price. I could quote you on wheels too but you are better off searching Craigslist honestly. Let me know if you want a wheel quote though, and if TPMS is needed if so.

Thanks Justin. I’ll be in touch if I can score some wheels. TPMS not need IMO but I will let them know you can provide them.

Can you PM me your info…?

I have alloys from a maxima that I’m pretty sure will fit. 150 and bring tires and ill do your mounting and balancing :slight_smile:
or 120 for just the wheels.

^ I technically don’t have final say…pics to luke.lorentz@gmail.com…?

Swiderski Motorcar
294 Fletcher St.
Tonawanda, NY 14150
716-694-7777

Thank you!

Still looking for wheels if anyone has a set.

Saw a set of Volks on Craigslist for $80. Ugly, but will likely work.

I will send pics tonight. I’m at work until 11

I’ll take a look…thanks for the heads up.

Sounds good. Whenever you have a chance.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2847/11851869346_0076dba11d_b.jpg
maxima 16s by Folicor, on Flickr

Those look promising…I’ll send him the info on the wheels from you Andy and the tire info from Justin.

Thanks guys for the help. If I need anymore suggestions I’ll bump this.