When do you guys plan on getting your cars out?

ya well at least he picked a GM!

if i do it f/w resurface is only 60 bucks and ill let ya know tommorowon labor

you can get a low mileage GTO for half the price of a G8.

i was just sayin ,not orderin him

it goes alright for stock car, feels great downlow. G8’s are nice, i like the interiors but 4 door and most are autos. no go. the whole point of getting this car was to get out of a 4 door auto.

kind of a toss between a 03-04 Cobra and the LS2 GTO. couldnt find a cobra for a reasonable price around here…

check your PM

the GTO’s interiors BLOW AWAY the cobra interiors. GTO’s on the inside dont look like a GM product at all. their interiors are sick.

hes been watching alot of youtube videos of these things with cams and what not.
watched some of the DeanH8 videos on there one question was " where can you get away with this around here" about bakery racing.

only complaints about the car is the terrible cd changer design, and the door locks.

but 03 04 cobras BLOW away GTOs so its ok

not really. A stock GTO and a stock Termi would be a good run at the drag strip with equal drivers. They both have 12 second potential stock.

:sFi_bat:

how ya figure the cobras come with like 50 more HP stock and weigh less

we got word from joey on said burnout ,look in the joey thread

he has a LS2 GTO…thats 400hp.

most times ive seen for the ls2 6speed cars are 13.2-.4’s on stock tires 12.9’s on some DR’s… stock tires are 235’s mind you.

Whats the best 110% stock LS2 gto run(even stock tires, lid, etc etc)?

yeah 400hp… usually 350-360 stock at the wheels… but they are 37xxlb… not light by anymeans

fixed, however most termis dyno over 400 wheel stock, my car put down 414 with a catback:lol

no idea. we dont have lids either. just a normal airbox on the driverside.
i looked for some stock times, but cant really find any hard numbers. most have a tune, or intake, or DR’s… or stock car with DR’s

no need to have a pissing match here.

we all know that VW>Ford> GM