when do you know you drink to much....

almost everytime i drink? who dosen’t? :lolsign:

you turned down a beer last night…

Yea but I dumped another one on a girl :thankyou:

HAHAHAHA what time did you guys leave at? :beer2:

i drink too much, drunk again… haha

I don’t miss drinking at all

Is it bad if I’m 18 and I can say the same?

yes it is, go out and get drunk!! its what all the cool people are doing :party2:

NOTHX. I don’t really think I ever want to drink again. :nono:

I drank 2 saturdays ago, woke up sunday morning face down on the cement floor under the ping pong table at my friends house, 18 keystones later, I decided to call it quits.

were you but naked, witha random fat girl next to you in someone elses basement from were you started, with no clue how you got there?

IF not, then your fine!

I start every saturday and sunday out right whenI get up i have a beer most of the time its a 24oz. :gotme: I can’t do reg. size anymore they go down wayyy to fast … it feals so nice sitting in your boxers with a beer in hand…then drink all day…after every beer I scream BEER is that bad ?

Eh its just a matter of growing up

I def. drank much heavier when I was younger then I do now

I actually go out and enjoy a drink or 2, or a night of drinking, which really consists of 6-7 drinks over a 5 hours period…

I would rather keep a good buzz going all night then get obliterated and feel like shit the next morning

If I want to go out and get messed up I go out and get messed up. Then I can go weeks without craving a drink. You no you got problems when drinking interferes with school and work.