when making U-turns remember to....

make sure you have enough room to make the damn turn so your car doesn’t slide into a ditch.

Witnessed this on the way home this morning. A subaru forester coming in the opposite direction as me went to make a one move U-turn, thought he had enough space but his two right tires just barely made it down a slope and the whole car slid down into the ditch. it was kinda funny to watch because he did it doing about 20mph or so haha. I was certain the thing was going to roll down and land upside down.

i was going to stop and ask if they needed help, but by the time i got up to them, he was already driving through someones lawn to get out :lol:

AWD ftw…

I did that once, but it was because the shoulder was slanted and a sheet of ice. Right into the snowbank. In the middle of nowhere. Fuck! After 2 people tried to help me, a tow truck came along and saved the day, for free.

Good words of advise 93z24.

I will add in with another helpful hint.

When you are driving around on summer tires in the winter time, be careful of potentially icy roads or parking lots. Give yourself plenty of distance to stop, otherwise you may slide into a pile of bricks and crack your front bumper.

Just a word of caution…

LMAO

your right. I sincerely hope that my mistake will help the rest of you be more cautious to avoid accident for the rest of the winter. Mistakes happen to the best of us.

If you can afford good tires, or a winter beater. You should definitly get them.

That

is some funny shit.

<3 Jaeger :smiley:

X2

You mean that’s not a winter beater??

That was inappropriate. And I apologize.

here we go with the bashing again…

Dead horse---->:smash2:

LOL, didn’t notice who posted this. Dennys is gonna PAY!!!111

:lol:

SHOtime and I were at Denny’s a couple weeks ago and tried to look for the carnage. Took a pic of possible point of impact. Is this where you hit?

:lol:

haha. that’s def it. I can’t believe that with everything that happened to my car. thats all that happened to the garden.

I should have drove right into the dining room. would have made for a better story.