When was the last time you washed/changed your pants?

I’ve been wearing these pants every day since at LEAST the beginning of january, probably longer. They certainly haven’t been washed since June.

Levis jeans with lots of blood on them.

I just got these from the cleaners so they are fresh and clean. I will only wear pants 2x between washings.

That was a quick do-over on the poll.

I just washed ALL of my jeans last night. Pulled them out of the dryer this morning.

Did my post get deleted?

SAME JEANS FOR A FEW DAYS.

SIT IN A NOT SO CORPORATE OFFICE, LEGS ARE UNDER A DESK 90% OF THE DAY, AND I KEEP RELATIVELY CLEAN.

I DO CHANGE INTO SHITTY ONES WHEN I GO OUT TO THE GARAGE OR SIMILAR THOUGH

Usually once a month or so depending on use of said jeans.

I find myself throwing them in the hamper after a night downtown or after a trip to a restaurant.

I got the hang of it after 8000 posts… Probably 15000 w/ OT

deleted the old thread and started a new one w/ public votes.

On a side note, I just figured out how to make a non-public poll public, but that is a conflict of interest in most situations so Vbulletin doesn’t just have a “point and click” method. you have to do a SQL Query.

like 2 days ago, idk… i wash my jeans everyday after i wear them lol?

I try to wash my pants as infrequently as possible to make them last longer, but these were fresh and crisp this morning.

My GF washes my clothes. but usually that’s socks and underwear. The last time i did laundry was june. I’m a scumbag, but also have tons of clothes.

I’ll wear pants 2-3 times before washing unless they get dirty sooner.

ill wear pair of jeans for a good 7 months before i wash them…i dont give a fuck

Yarrrrr.

I usually wash my jeans every 2 weeks or so; depending on how dirty they look. Once I’m comfortable wearing a certain pair, I don’t like switching it up.

I have to wash my jeans after every wear…do all guys wear their jeans more then once between washing?? Eww…

My wife keeps taking my “dirty” jeans and washing them.
It always seems as though they are in the wash when I look for them. :frowning:

the winter i usually will wear them twice before going into the was but never back to back days.

summer my balls sweat a lot and so does my ass so i only wear them one day and wash them. shorts ill wear sometimes three times depending on what i am doing before washing them.

Boxers and socks are only 1 day use before washing.

That’s fucking hardcore gross.

Girls jeans are so tight up on both stinkholes that it would be gross if you didn’t wash them after a few uses. Especially when thongs are in play.

usually 2-3 days, 5 days max if i haven’t sweat, spilled food on em, walked in mud, etc.