When was the last time you washed/changed your pants?

I rarely wear jeans for longer than few days, but I avoid washing them unless they are really dirty…maybe once every few months. You’re really not supposed to wash denim… especially via washer and dryer…
Ex:
https://www.luckybrand.com/graphics/DenimCareKit_Print.pdf

Ummm…

when they are dirty…?!

As long as they can last without getting something on them/being smelly I wear em.

QFT.
<3

these jeans im wearing i havent washed in around a month :tup:

my shit was clean this morning … i go like 2 days 3 days tops then i wash …its not that they smell im sure i could go longer…

but woman should wash everytime it a thong or lack of undies is in play

now my work on car pants i think it has been a year or so … but i always have shorts on under them and they are black with some blue

Every two-three times of light use.

+1

I’ll usually go 4 wears or so between washes.

After the wash, they don’t fit right on the first wear anyway. It takes a day to wear them back to the right fit.

2 wears for jeans, 3 if i don’t leave the house. Dress pants, 2, never consecutive days.

Unless of course, I spill shit on them or they’re visibly dirty, then it’s wash immediately.

well. these ones were just washed, and I don’t like the feeling.

Most of them are at least a month from a good washing. Found a receipt from a restaurant in SF in my one pair, and I went there the first week of January.

pants washing = 4 * time between average hair washing

a lot depends what I was doing in the jeans. if I was doing any strenuous activity or out at a bar, they are definitely getting washed before I wear them next.

I am in the habit of throwing everything I wear on a given day directly into the washing machine at the end of the day. I do have a large number of clothes though, so I guess I don’t worry about them wearing out too soon.

since when is gay sex light use?

I wash mine every time I wear them.

This is a pretty reasonable rule, though I usually go a bit further with jeans. After a week or so, they start to feel pretty nasty, so I almost always wash them before 5 wears.

That’s pretty darn wasteful, unless you’re wearing a full load’s worth of clothes every day. You’re going to wind up paying double or triple what you need to on energy costs for washer/dryer, detergent, etc.

I’m sorry, I forgot to add that I do wait until the washer is full before I actually run the load. I guess I could wear things a couple times before I wash them but I don’t see that happening.

Being in college= not having my own washer/dryer, so I end up doing everything at once every 2 weeks or so. I’ve got a rotation of pants to wear and just end having to do laundry when I run out of clean socks and boxers

wow, I feel less scummy after reading this post. I usually wear the same pair of jeans all week then do laundry on the weekend. Dress pants only get worn once since I have enough different colored pants to last all week.

I havent bought jeans for a while because with all the new ones (gap, hollister, etc) the thighs are too tight. I am hesitant with assuming they will stretch out.

Same here. :lol:

They don’t stretch, actually it seems to be the inverse. I purchased a pair of jeans that fit in the store, washed them on cold and dried on low and the fuckers were so tight on my nuts that I just got rid of them.

yea thats what I figured. I need to find a store that accomodates to non-toothpick legs… lol

I could never wear a pair of jeans for a month, I am too messy with food and grease. lol

lol?