When was the last time you washed/changed your pants?

X2.

I’ll wear my army uniform all week at work as long as it doesn’t get dirty, and jeans maybe 3 or 4 times before i have to wash um. I’ll usually wait till all my shirts are dirty to start up the laundry process and jeans are always first.

i just bought the jeans i’m wearing friday, and wore them out saturday night and had a drink spilled on me because some fat girl couldn’t control her purse. so i washed them sunday.

usually i wear jeans a couple times before washing.

Uh yeah, if you run jeans through the dryer, they’ll be really tight. If you wear them and just move around, they’ll stretch back out. So you have the choice:

Hang them and air dry, and deal with them being a little stiff

-or-

Machine dry, and deal with them being tight for a day.

2-3 times before washing. unless i went commando, then just the once…

I usually wear dress pants 2 or three times in between washes and jeans I wash every week.

i cycle through about 3 pairs of jeans. It’s usually a different pair each day, but they don’t actually get washed til after 3-4 uses. I figure if i don’t wear a pair for a day they pretty much air themselves out. hah

edit
fwiw, i’m still wearing the exact same clothes that i put on yesterday morning… but i also just got home a little bit ago. I’m due for a shower. gross.

Man some of you guys are gross. I wash all my shit after one time use.

I’ve had to wear the same shit for several days in the military. That never irked me for some reason but if I am able to wash my clothes then I only wear them once then right to the wash.

When I was in the Air Force, I def washed my uniform pants daily. It was a pain to constantly pay to have them washed/pressed but for some reason i never liked the feeling of wearing them after a couple hours. I am not sure if it was the starch or what not, but they always felt gross to me. I was able to use the tops for a couple days because we usually were able to just hang them up after role call most days.

i usually shoot for one time use, but sometimes work/not being home doesnt always allow me to do so.
my priorities are as follows: socks/briefs> shirts> pants> sweatshirts

no need to waste water/detergent just to be picky about my clothes.

i hate how everything has gone to straight leg jeans…its really annoying…guys jeans have somehow turned into girls jeans…do they think everyone likes to look emo or like a girl?

well if you like shopping at hollister/american eagle, then yes. I own one pair of american eagle pants, those are my favorite, but i searched for a while to find them.

I also own a pair of lucky brand jeans that are super comfortable and an older pair of DKNY jeans that i found at TJMAX a looooooong time ago.

yes what?

i really only have 2 pair of jeans I wear. levis 511s and volcoms. they get washed maybe once every 4-6 weeks if I don’t sweat in them, but I usually wear a different pair of jeans (more stretch) if I skate (hence sweat) in them. Also have a couple pair of dickies that make their way in there every once in a while but not often.

i do like when I wash them though, they’re tighter when they come out of the dryer and it feels cool

lol i got off on a tangent there, but what i meant to say is that the jeans you generally find at hollister/american eagle are nut-huggers, aka. not my kinda jean.

oh ok. I gotta go shopping soon, but really, it will be time for shorts anyways… lol

where is the “i never wear pants” option

It is called a tampon hun, I thought we decided that you would start using one again.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I usually go about a week per dress pants, but my jeans last until they really get dirty.

A small amount of dirt, blood, or seaman does not mean dirty either.

same pants again… the blood is wearing off.