when was the last time you...

truley let loose? :crying: :crying:

curios how manly the men are and who will admit it, SO

when and why?

Never. I just bottle it up and it goes away by itself. Men don’t need to cry.

The last time I :crying: was when my first kid was born. But that wasn’t a sissy type of cry, that was a happier than shit kinda cry. :smiley:

Last year when my uncle died for me. Nothing wrong with crying IMO, it is definitely a good release.

Been having some problems at home lately. Always used to bottle everything up and thought it would go away. A close friend taught me that its ok to let things out. It really does help the situation and feel much better to let some emotions out. I don’t think that it makes you unmanly at all. I think that it makes you a better all around person.

can’t remember the last time but i’m 100% sure it was there year…and it’s usually not until shit bugs me for a while and keeps building up. The ones who say they don’t cry, won’t cry, or are too strong to cry are the weakest ones…

i don’t really cry too often. at my grandfather’s funeral i teared up a little bit. it was 2 years ago. i could use a good cry though.

For the most part, I just keep it bottled up. I will probably explode someday, eventually. There are two events I can think of in the last 5 years that I have been shaken up by.

2 types of men, those who do, and admit to it, and those who do but own guns…

Just like going a week without seeing ur kids, and trying to control the end of a very long relationship with cases upon cases of beer and countless strippers, then “that” song comes on the radio…

Thanks for being honest guys, i was almost certain i was goona need a shrink

Grand father died when I was 13 :frowning:

You don’t say, I’ve got an empty shoulder…

Last time I let loose was two nights ago watching Big Medicine…lol

Just under two months ago when my grandmother died.

I think two weeks ago when by buddy whacked me in the balls I might of shed a tear or two

i know my knee gets to me a lot and puts me into tears…the last time was yesterday

EMO

^ post millitary… like u have room to talk, Gomer.

no ones up there

i’ll never understand why today in our society people are scared to show emotion…thats what life is about…but i guess you can’t teach old dogs new tricks. Bottling shit up and not opening up to at least crying is what makes people kill themselves or others. Life is fucked up…at 19 i already realize that…and it’s never going to get any easier so all we can do is become stronger until the day we die

I’ll tear up all the time when I’m watching a sad movie, but the waterworks don’t really come if I’m sad. They come on when I’m insanely angry.

or when Ruby crushes your ass