Where can i DL bberry OS 4.5?

model specific, since the model #s specify CDMA/GSM essentially

Cool so I just need to find it for an 8330 assuming its out there

http://rapidshare.com/files/127522162/8330AMEA_PBr4_5_0_rel65_PL3_2_0_37_A4_5_0_45.exe

probably won’t be able to find .52 easily. try this one!

edit: i bet this is the one with the youtube bug, where when you’re watching youtube, if you hit menu-close it’ll crash. just hit back and it won’t crash.

damn man i would of done it for nothing…:slight_smile:

Originally Posted by newman
i pulled some dudes pud in the IT dept and it’s DLing from RS now.

damn man i would of done it for nothing…

:bigclap:

Usually I get half-a-chuckle from most comments on here, but this one made me LOL!!!

Oh, BTW, I use Bitlord to download torrents. Works great for almost anything you are looking for…

Looks like I came to this party late but I can get a copy of the 4,5

I’ll check back

My iPhone’s software updates are free and I don’t have to worry about having shitty releases. :shrug:

You don’t know how long I’ve been wanting to shit in a BLACKBERRY thread. Since its okay to shit in iPhone threads.

they’re unofficially leaked versions, hence why they’re having trouble finding them…durrr

and no one pays for OS upgrades either…ever…

I could easily be wrong, but I coulda sworn I read something about apple charging for upgrades.

For the iPod touch, its $10 for the AppStore update. But for the iPhone its free.

hows that replaceable battery doing in your iphone.

thought so.

Doing good. :tup:

When you grow up and play in a real business environment, you’ll quickly realize your iPhone is toy.

A good toy, however. But still, not enterprise ready. Even after the 2.0 release

update seemed sucessful, it’s at 65% of the activation…

Actually my entire department just switched to iPhones when the 3G came out, because of enterprise support and apps we’ve developed to help productivity. Its sweet. :tup:

Oh and everyone had Blackberries last week.

video rules. Sent a video of my co-workers boobs to everyone on my favs…

Oh, yeah the new support is sweet.

Until you realize, there’s no security.

Edit : Define your “department”

great, here comes the blackberry vs. iPhone debate

enter iPhone yuppies

Eh, I’d rather be connected through my own VPN than trust RIM with everything. Thats concerning enterprise security. If you’re talking general phone security, its not more vulnerable than any WiFi-equipped smartphone. Probably less so, but thats mostly anecdotal.

Department = Technology department for a college at a university. No, I suppose we’re not “big business”, but at other jobs I’ve had, Blackberries were only used to read/reply to email.

In my enterprise department, we’ve moved well beyond iPhones and Blueberries, to the Nokia Enterprise Development SDK Management Corporate Platform. Here is the phone, the technology, and the legend:

http://www.arcx.com/sites/Nokia6340.jpg
http://www.electronics-project-design.com/images/Hold_Phone_Circuit.gif
Like AMPS, D-AMPS uses frequency ranges within the 800 and 900 Megahertz (MHz) electromagnetic radiation spectrum. Each service provider can use half of the 824-849 MHz range for receiving signals from cellular phones and half the 869-894 MHz range for transmitting to cellular phones. The bands are divided into 30 kHz sub-bands, called channels. The receiving channels are called reverse channels and the sending channels are called forward channels. The division of the spectrum into sub-band channels is achieved by using frequency division multiple access (FDMA). The time division multiple access processing (TDMA) is added to each sub-band channel created with FDMA to triple the number of channels available.