where can I get a cheap mattress?

I feel like the majority of pjbs money has gone to gas in order to daily drive his beloved f150

Gotta get dat money on principle man.

Honestly I dont put that much gas in it anymore because I hardly drive it lately. I havent put gas in it in over 2 weeks now and it still has 1/4 tank left. Most of the time I just drive it to the gym (like a 5 mile roundtrip) and a little on weekends.

I do on the bigger loans. Like paying $1150 on a $305 truck loan this month.

There are many, many, many people in this world who at 30 years old do not make $100K per year, have tens of thousands of dollars in school loans and other debt and don’t use that as an excuse for living with their parents. I have no idea what kind of income you have or what your job is, but there are people out there right now supporting a family on less than $30,000 a year, so having $8,000 in debt to me is a pretty weak excuse.

i wonder if thatr extra cash will go towards the lump sum or if it will just be held until next payment is due. you should check into that.

because you would think the extra cash pays the total amount owed but it does not. your obligated to pay intrest and all fees accoisetd with the loan.

so you basicaly paid for intreast ahead of time.

he got a mortage on it

why are you hating on this guy because he choses to live at home?

are you guys mad jelly?

everybody is different and makes different choices in life. maybe for this guy moving out ,poping out kids and having a wife wasnt on his list to do. maybe his life has so much going on he didnt plan on living at parents home for this long. things pop up in the road and i am glad this guy has a place to go. some people dont have that extra cushion and end up on a bad road.

he might want to use his money he would of spent on a house to buy other things. you shouldnt jump the gun and say shame on you pjb. or say you should save and spend your money this way pjb. you should respect the fact he makes his decisions.

some people live happier living at parents home some people live happier renting etc. just because his action wouldnt make your person happy doesnt mean he isnt. pjb’s choice was probally best for him. not for vlad.

each choice you make should be best for your person. making and choosing for others is not good. looking at others and picking out their decisions is not good either. they are known as haters.

you guys should try to stay a bit more positive and it might help you. i know you will have something cool to say in response but keep it clean and remember everyone is different. just because you want a house to buy and spend all of your money doesnt mean the next guy is feeling that same.

i also dont agree that family handouts are same as govt handouts… thats like saying a kia is like a corvette. they are both handouts yes but alot different.

this place is not fare for most of us. we are all in the struggle to survive. you will find one way to and i might find another to survive another day. but in the end the persons should make the best choice for thier person not anothers.

I put the money towards the principle. I specify that and I always ask what the pay off amount is when I go to that bank.

Thanks for agreeing! :number1

How did I miss this. FUCK.

It’s never too late for a redemption cartoon!

thats only $3726 paid into it.

I am still paying on a car I was dumb and got a 60mo loan on too. Worst decission of my life. I will NEVER get a loan on a car again for anything longer than 3 years, and even thats pushing it. I dont care if I am making BMW payments on a Geo metro… They deprecieate so fast now a days, and I drive them too much to keep miles down, ANNND i get sick of them in a year anyways… You are behind from the get go by a long shot.

like the quad!

Has anyone tried this yet? I mean if we’re really trying to get a mattress here…

(trying to drum up cartoon ideas)

try out a mattress toper

they come in cheap egg carton pattern foam and expensive theraphutic top.

hopefully you dont have bed bugs either

why the fuck would I have bed bugs? I dont live at a Best Western.

How did flipping the matress over work?

Ok I think. Hard to tell because I’ve been so sore from working out

Im not sure if just flipping the mattress will eliminate a bed bug problem paul…

Its fucking clean