Where can i get a mobile amplifier repaired?

I use the remote on my STi all the time, because there are no subwoofer controls on the head unit.

Sometimes I want to rage out to Backstreet Boys - Everybody
Sometimes I want to drive down bailey with the windows down and listen to TIP - Where the real niggas at

I want the control to do both…

BACKSTREET’S BACK, ALRIGHT!

your best bet would be to run a fresh line right from the back of the head unit if possible, might even have a stock RCA output, plus that’s the only way to be sure and get the best sound.

just try using something with RCA’s out. Walkman…cable box…something.

JFK electronics is good, my dad takes all his bass amps there

most likely a ground problem with high powered amps you def need a good ground make sure the ground is as short as possible preferably under 2ft and you got a good crimp connection and that theres no paint left at the ground point. The jumper cable probably is why it came on if you want to bring it over to my house ill swap it out with my amp and see if it still has the problem hooked up to a functioning system.

I got the amp working and then it cooked the sub.

:frowning:

wtf

yeah. it was a bad ground, then bad inputs to the LLC, i didn’t even have it that loud, wired it in parallel, smelled a little burning, pulled it off and the shit is all melted… :frowning:

what sub???

15" eclipse titanium…

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=2004

ported or sealed box? I have a 15 for sale that can take that kind of power. BNIB lmk

wow really? thats odd I figured that sub would handle that amp :tdown: eclipse

sealed box…

Wanna buy a bangin kicker comp vr 15" in a ported box? Cheap, loud…

shoulda went ported for LOUD NOISES!

i bet your box is tiny isnt it?? 1500 watts and a small sealed wont work. My buddy tim owns a speaker reconing biz, might be able to recone your sub for you. lmk

Should i drill some ports in it?

Was thinking about picking up those subs from you…

Drilling holes won’t do the job. just make it sound like ass. for ported you need more airspace. for a 15 depending on the frequency you want, airspace and type of vent come into play. i preferr at least 4 cubic feet for a 15, low and loud.

Im in the A right now, but when I get back I’ll give you a smoking deal on the pair. lmk