system help

ok i took the subs and radio out the camaro and attempted ot put them in the probe useing some cheap jensen amp, had it working but if i turned it above 20 it wud go to protect now it stays in protect all the time and randomly flicks on making a thud, ive tried new remote, new radio diff amp which also stays in protect diff rcas tried wiring my speakers diff, it will not work idk wtf could cause this ive never had a system issue

help

also tried diff ground groudinmg it on the batt - diff power wire everything i cud think of

Are the subs shot?

or hooked up right?

Sounds like a short or your amp is blown. What exactly is your amp model and what subs do you have or at least what impedance are the coils and are they single or dual voice coil? How do you have it wired?

Wiring issue. Check for shorts. Check for a good ground. Wiring blows.

“I can fix any wiring problem in 5 minutes. It just might take days to find.”

yeah be wired wrong. He did try 2 amps. atleast it sounds that way. how are the subs wired? Can you push in the speaker?

↑ Haha, I have to remember that one.

yes, i tried 2 different amps, tried all new wiring, the subs are dvc and no there not blown,i had the system in my camaro for years sounding good the only thing diff now are the carm amp and radio, the subs and box are the same,ive never had a system issue before ive always had good luck so any help is appreciated
thanks

hey i can take a look at it if you want to stop by sometime just shoot me a pm

i fixed it, the amps were toast, i tried another 400 watt amp it worked for bout 20 mins then did the same thing so i figured out the too small amps were overheating and burning out, i now have a 800 watt infinity and its going good

wow I’m punishing my little alpine. 2 dash speakers, 2 door and 2 deck + 2 alpine type Rs all on a little 4 channel 400watts alpine lol

how long is you GR wire … your post said the GR went all the way to your batt. … you GR wire should only be 3ft long .what size wire… this is stuff you should not “cheep” out on… this is why the amps were going into safe mode… you should be able to run a 100w amp or a 1000w amp it does not matter

this post