Where did you ride today?

agreed, wish it was mine :stuck_out_tongue:

Originalsin and I rode all the way up transit through some shitty weather and roads, through lockport, stopped at heblers, checked out some bikes and got some parts. Onward through some twisties that weren’t too much fun due to the wet roads. Taking it easy through that shit. Up to Niagara Falls to ride the robert moses to Lewiston and hung out there for a while. Came back down the blvd, rode through the city, spotted JAM at fahertys after we stopped for wicked fucking rain. Got soaked. Happens. Pounded the road home. Long night. I think we put about 100 miles on easy. All in all good times.

[quote=“Carnut,post:10,topic:33413"”]

My suzuki isn’t too bad but I don’t know how to lean it like any real sport bike.

[/quote]

Fixed. :slight_smile:

Just :fyi:, that bike will lean just like any other sportbike (minus plastics) :wink:

worddd, was an awesome ride. i miss riding too much. thanks again for letting me use the bike don :tup:

[quote=“Carnut,post:22,topic:33413"”]

Came back down the blvd, rode through the city, spotted JAM at fahertys after we stopped for wicked fucking rain. Got soaked. Happens. Pounded the road home. Long night. I think we put about 100 miles on easy. All in all good times.

[/quote]

you should have stopped!

[quote=“Carnut,post:22,topic:33413"”]

Originalsin and I rode all the way up transit through some shitty weather and roads, through lockport, stopped at heblers, checked out some bikes and got some parts. Onward through some twisties that weren’t too much fun due to the wet roads. Taking it easy through that shit. Up to Niagara Falls to ride the robert moses to Lewiston and hung out there for a while. Came back down the blvd, rode through the city, spotted JAM at fahertys after we stopped for wicked fucking rain. Got soaked. Happens. Pounded the road home. Long night. I think we put about 100 miles on easy. All in all good times.

[/quote]

Sounds like a good ride minus the rain :tup: Next time you go out like that, text me fawker, if im not busy ill join the party :hay:

[quote=“Rx3,post:23,topic:33413"”]

Fixed. :slight_smile:

Just :fyi:, that bike will lean just like any other sportbike (minus plastics) :wink:

[/quote]

yeah pretty much true.

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:26,topic:33413"”]

Sounds like a good ride minus the rain Next time you go out like that, text me fawker, if im not busy ill join the party

[/quote]

will do if it doesn’t rain tonight I’m going out again. Probably ride 219 into ellicotville or something haven’t decided. Maybe ride 20a to NYIRP for test and tune who knows.

Call me

[quote=“Jam,post:25,topic:33413"”]

you should have stopped!

[/quote]

If it was dry i would have but we just pulled out from the gas station where we were sitting waiting for the pouring rain to stop. At that point we were already heading home and decided to boot as quick as we could to avoid more rain. By the time we got to seneca it was dry as a bone. Thats buffalo.

riding in the rain > *. Just as 87FoxGT.

Anyone goin out tonight. Im finally dusting off the 636 to go cruise for the first time in over 2 weeks :loopie:

I want to cruise up to SnR on the bike but I need a licensed driver or mom gets mad LOL…i am going with some no NYspeed friends if ur interested

Going riding to NYI maybe or S+R haven’t decided. I am leaving the shop (west seneca) at 645ish. Stop by if you want to go somewhere.

stupid me…i drove by and saw the bike outside i knew i should have rode

ended up goin over to the warehouse with about 10 other rockets

i saw someone on transit rd turning onto como park…had a bike like urs ^^

I road with butch to rockys pizza… and it was delicious… thanks misteroman

today i cruised trough Compton

Went downtown to Lafyette tap room for their bike night. Alot of bikes but it was still lame. Went to my buddy andys house for a drink and hang out etc. Left there rode to Lewiston for a pictionary war and rode home this morning…Nothing like a 45mile ride at 90 to wake you up when you are an hour late for work :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Dos for rollin deep in compton, we appreciate it more than you know :wink:

:needpic::picsorstfu::

woooo hoooo MSF COURSE TONITE FOR ME