where do you buy turbos?

Looking for Garrett Super 60 Trim T3’s
.63A/R
.60 exhaust

they are the stock turbos on Thunderbird Turbocoupes

you looking for used, brand new,or rebuilt and if ur looking for used u can find those turbos on ebay all of the time

rather have rebuilt… if anyone knew where i could also find some turbocoupes in a junkyard or something, thats what they are out of

yea check ebay and homemadeturbo.com(you must register to see classifieds), tons of turbos for cheap on there. By the way the Garrett 60 is saweet :wink:

was thinking t3/t4’s too i dunno

phoenixturbo.com is where i got my Garrett GT28RS and peakboost manifold! great service and great people!

Jimmy

chad what happend to the ones you won? also if you plan it right you can use two GN turbos. they just spool alittle higher in the rpms then the SVO ones on the 302. instead of peaking at 4500rpms youll be up around 5200 for peak. maybe alittle better with that cam of yours and boostjunkie has them

i have the ones i won… not as big as i would have liked. considering re-selling them. I am going to PM boostjunkie

you do know that svo turbos are more then enough to split the block in pieces on any given day. thats why they are so common on stangs

svo turbos are small compared to what most people use…unless you guys have really weak blocks or something

here is what i have…

-Model: Garrett/Airesearch TB0335 (T3 Series)
-OE Part #: 466298-7, 466298-4
-Wastegate setting: ~7 psi
-Compressor Trim: 50
-Turbine Trim: 69
-Compressor Housing a/r: .42
-Turbine Housing a/r: .48
-Oil and Water Cooled

i was kinda hoping for a lil bigger

yeah chad i told you they weren’t all that big

i got them for good starter turbos but i thought i dont wanna have to do it twice. so im gonna resell them i think

on that turbo whats the spool range, max boost at what rpm. is it a fast spooler or slow spooler?

the ones i have now? i was told they would spool really fast on my car.

not sure about the max boost at what rpm.

![http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/Turbo Specs.jpg](http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/Turbo Specs.jpg)

i think saabs used t3 turbos as well. check out vwvortex FI classifieds. they always come up in there

yeah. Old saab 9000’s used them

dont try to reinvent the wheel find some svo turbos thats all you need to make some serious power. or use some GN turbos

go get yourself a T4 upgrade for that T3. What you have is small IMO. You can get TONS of T04b wheels and housings to match it to your motor.

If you wanna get rid of it though for cheap, i’m interested.

i have 2 of them. I am trying to sell them as a pair. i just want to get out of them what i have in. You have a pm