Where do you get your hair cut (South Hills)?

Where is the South Hills do you get your Hair cut? I always go to Super Cuts in Cast Village and am sick of crossing my fingers hoping to get a decent cut. So where is a good place in the South Hills that is open past 6 PM and can give a decent fade?

I went to Regis in C3 mall on Friday to get my hair done. I went from blonde to like black underneath with auburn highlights and am so happy with it. My hair still looks healthy even though it was bleached. All the people who worked there were super nice. My mom is a hairdresser but lives in Texas, so after growing up with my mom doin my hair, I always hate going somewhere else. Id def go back again and trust me…my hair is my security blanket. Either that or let me cut it lol.

i go to borics, you cant fuck up a number 1 with the clippers and finger length on top. $10 FTW

fantastic sams in bridgeville lol

Super Cuts on Banksville.

I go to the same place steve,ashley cuts my hair or genine. I need a new place as well…

Be_Rad’s house of style

new image hair clinic?

LOL…

tuscanos in rostraver… best barber that i know!

Genine cuts pretty decent. I actually grew up with her. She doesnt work late anymore tho. Which one is Ashley? Does she cut on the right side 3 chairs in pretty skinny/hot chick blonde hair? If so I like how she cuts too. But anyone else I really don’t care for. They do decent but sometimes I get a weak ass fade.

Freestyle Hair in Shaler.

South Hills is for mullets.

great southern barber shop in great southern shoping center on rt.50 in bridgeville

Ya,i went to school with her,and ashley is the blonde with a huge nose,lol. I get a number 1 faded to finger length.

****ur working on a :hitit: ****

my house :rofl: my hair grows too fast i just cut it myself

step into style on noblestown rd

Is that where u get ur mullet cut:D

brunette w bangs > u

nicks in dravosburg. its probably about 10 minutes from you bics. but one prob he is usually closed by 5 tue-fri and 2 on saturdays

This is true…

i get mine at home #2 blade w/clippers, wife is partial to phillip pelusi(however ya spell it) i don’t even want to know what it costs,i just know it takes about an hour.