Where does everyone go

SHAPOW! He been had y0 turboz.

so did arod sell that car yet?

[I][I][I][I]
HIM [I]dude look i will even meet up with you somewhere to show you that im eighteen im a fuckin kid man how could i be a cop? bro please help me out. i dont know anyone else around here that even knows about the lot like i do. i used to go to it often and then the cops were being majure dicks…

ME : Listen man your shit is your shit im from NY but im in the military and just returned from a deployment to Iraq and am now stationed in Washington. Cant really help you.[/I]

HIM : oh ok. well thanks anyway man…[/I]

ME: Just try to represent your self better and things would improve for you. Easy enough man, contribute useful things to this forum.[/I]

HIM : represent myself how? and contribute how? everyone on this forum site are total assholes. everytime i ask a question i get turned down. everytime i try and help someone they turn me down or say im wrong. its pointless[/I]

ME : Its cause your new man. Just contribute useful automotive or moto information to this forum, if you have any to contribute.[/I]

After last night he PMed me and this is the conversation that ensued :rofl

:rofl

post your facebook page, lets see what you really look like

sounds like this kid bought arods budget build hatch

I saw it 2 days ago at his shop with the forsale signs still on it ?

Perhaps he ebay’ed the same parts?!!??!?!2/#>!@312421opo4u2194i12!!!

welcome. im a 17 yearold self made millionaire, im the guy who invented youtube and sold the idea, then just invested it all. im now the proud daddy of 6 ferraris and 2 R8s, but i daily my A6, cuz its simple and the albany roads are not worth my cars for SHIT. im also on the lookout for the new meet spot. come on guys, where is it? if youre nice to me, i MIGHT take out the twin turbo heffner built R8, you KNOW the one. the regulars see me at LVD.

O’RLY?!!!

if you regularly race at LVD, you’ll see my car/cars

the sarcasm is deep. WAY to deep vadim.

6 foot 2 deep, sir :rofl

LOL every time I try to contribute to Shift 518, through all 49 of my posts here, I get shot down.

You cant be an overnight superstar man, gotta do the time if you want to do the crime.

i did purchase it for 4500

yes to me

yup

2 friends in common, both bigtime whores

who?