Where does everyone go

met jetta kid last night at the schoharie mobile, seems like a decent kid, kinda quiet, VERY new to the car game. doesnt know much, but seems like a decent kid none the less.

Good to know. Hope he keeps that thing shiny side up.

jetta kid, dont go stuntin off in that econobox and expect mad repz y0! take it easy.

friend requesting one now!

Dont add to the “Honda Stigma” and you be mkay.

whats the honda stigma and yea ill “take it easy”.

I friended him and i’ve come to TWO conclusions. #1 he does not appear to be a cop. #2 HE NEEDS TO EAT!!! Bro, what are you 110 pounds? LOL

dont be a rat, its simple

IS there an actual spot btw? i havent been out and about in MONTHS, prolly like 6 months by now. Can one of you guys PM me? Cuz i wanna see some friends all at once and get some air while im at it.

Well fuck me sideways lol

me…either :frowning: I Stop by kohls every once and a while but im in and out.

yea. id like to just see a buncha ppl i havent seen in months. i talk to em on here or fb, but still. it just really sucks that if we find a nice spot and the owners of the lot dont get mad at us, some idiots show up and theyre all fast and furious and they do dumb shit like burnouts or come in at 90mph or start fights, pull a gun on ppl(really happened) and just ruin it for everyone else there thats just there to socialize. if i had a buncha land or something, id just stand by the gate and only let in ppl i know are normal and wont fuck it up for everyone.

Bro you just gave me some serious flashbacks… I was on Washington Ave ext back in the day and these two fuckin puertoricans (no racist intended) were racing p.o.s hondas, some riced out fuckers for $200. I guess the one dude who lost didnt pay up so the dude who won and his 489723495290494359873 person possy stabbed the guy who lost with a screwdriver and started kicking/punching the fuck out the dudes car. The dude drives away in his dented ass car and comes back like 8 minutes later with a peice of wood, runs out the car cracks one dude in the head and says “ill see you round…Papi” and runs away lmaooo

lol cool story brah :rofl

other than muscle cars I dont know where anybody goes. They dont like the imports so youre out of luck at that spot.

Ive been staying away from McDonald’s because Im sick of the bullshit and drama there. I used to like going there and all but its a fucking joke these days.

yea, i wasnt there for that one. i heard about when somebody had a gun pulled on em and a members wife(not sure wife or gf) and i think even a member or two here got punched in the face pretty bad for basically nothing but just being in the arms reach of the attacker. this is partly the reason why i dont wanna go and havent been lately. too many ppl came back and told me about that kinda shit happening.

Some need to get a fucking life :rofl

your quite funny. nah actually im 175lbs. and i eat all the dam time… its sad really i know.

simple

no fuckin way… You must be tall as shit then? Im the opposite, im a midget beast at 5"8 200 pounds lol.

Just looked again. No way your 175, lets let our fellow shift members contribute…ROFLMAO @ pic… No offense bro, just a funny pic is all, had to do it lol.