Where does everyone go

:lol

STRONG use of the proper template. Thank you.

Dude are u kidding me why would u put a pic of me on this forum. Fuckin wierdo. That was when I had my long hair. 3 years ago creep

Dude get that shit off of here. That’s just weird

dude, haha, calm down, you have it on your facebook, so you obviously want people to see it then right?

Yea ok ppl on facebook not on a forum website. And he used tinypic.com which means he had to download the pic on his comp which is creepy and then upload it to tinypic and copy the url. That’s creepy. Who does tthat!?

Lmao that shits funny to me

how is facebook any different then a forum website? point is you still posted that pic online, anyone can look at the pic, save it, download it, do whatever they want with it. LOL

Lmfao, its all in good fun bro, tryin to… calm everyones suspicion of you being a cop :slight_smile: …and the fact that theres no way ur 175 pounds…u gotta admit bro, thats kinda a fruity pic tho lol

JESUS

HaHa this kids been through the gauntlet just to cruise around on a forum site lol.

this is 100% normal on this site too. i just hope to see some shoops or ms paint versions of it for the complete package, its all normal and happens quite often. somebody will toss it in their sig for a while or their icon. wouldnt worry about it. ive been on here as well, just uh…slightly less fruity

:gayHAAAAAAYYYYYYY

O HAI

Yes I am fully aware of the repercussions this will bring.

OMG no take this down people will see a picture of me it’s the end of the world hahaha

I am 175 as of now that pic was like 3 years ago

Precisely why I haven’t added any of you to my facebook. :rofl

ill remember not to add them in the future ha

Cool story brah

i GO PEWP IN THE TOILET