where the FU*& is my thread fobwall

I was a paid member till this forum became more gay and freedom of speech is granted to a selected few

now there’s an idea $10 can buy so much more

i know u cant be serious

you guys dont get it yet huh! its your rude comments that starts this shit ^^

lol this thread is unbelievable, although it is a good laugh.

lol

guys, there has not been any change in the ‘freedom of speech’ rules on the forum ever… G, Mike and I have been mods and admins for the better part of the last decade… you guys know better than that.

the level of gay has stayed relatively constant as well.

you both know better than to be douchebags like this…

oh, and become members because you love SON… not because it’s worth it… even though it is.

lol i agree

Where is ramesh lol it was all a joke amongst our crew cuz he wouldnt answer me and it turned into this because people came on calling me names without knowing what is going on

^^^ lol ramesh he here somewhere but u cannot see him, fucking guy doesn’t answer his phone

SON gets me through the long days of working on Fords :smiley: Cheers me up some!

ramesh come out and play. ( it’s draggone) he scared!!!

evil monkey from family guy

you know what, we all need to meet at the track and settle this!! grip style!!

maybe if I had posted in the for sale section lol

im sure if you look for this thread and cant find it , youll post one up there also

lol

farmer

ha ha … not really funny

everyone has to become a member after i beat you all…

at shannonville!!!

Dude what does this have to do with me?

You’re talking so much smack to Ramesh…why don’t you 2 just race on a date on the track when you’re both available. The way you talked made it seem like you were some 16 year old kid wanting to earn respect by calling someone out.

Also, your thread was posted in the wrong section and had nothing to do with Bing’s meet. That’s probably why it was closed.

You are not understanding Mark. Ramesh called him out saying he was going to beat him (nick) and all that, they set the date for Ramesh timeline and they both agreed. When time came Ramesh is ducking calls and pussed out after all his smack talk.

weeeeeee

take it to Drama!